FS - DC, MVS, Kinect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS - DC, MVS, Kinect

I've decided to have a clear-out for various reasons, so here we go and thanks for looking.

Prices include shipping in the UK

Dreamcast Games

I'd like to sell this as a bundle of 4 games, plus a couple of free ones. ?15.
    Trick Style
    Virtua Tennis
    Jet Set Radio
    Chu Chu Rocket
    Half Life (CD-R)
    Propeller Arena (CD-R)

MVS Games

Prehistoric Isle 2 (Original kit box (v.g.c) matching serials, blue bubblebaggie, Mini Marque, Instruction Strip and small poster) ?100
    Captain Tomaday ?55

Kinect
    Fully boxed Kinect along with the following games. All games are mint. Kinectimals does not include the large box or the cuddly toy, unless you fancy arguing with my 6-year-old Daughter.... ?100.
    Kinect Unit
    Kinectimals
    The Gunstringer (Sealed!!)
    Fantastic Pets
    Kinect Adventures

Shipping is included. Prices are not set in stone, I am open to reasonable offers. These will be listed on other forums, so it's on a first-come, first-served basis. I am willing to hold items for a few days if you're waiting for Pay-Day. Please PM if you require better photos of anything. I will only accept PayPal payments if they are sent as Gifts. If you're not happy with anything you may return it in the exact same condition it arrived in and I'll refund your original money, no questions. If you want to pop round for a cuppa and have a look at things first, then you're more than welcome.

Stuff I've sold with selling prices:
    PS3 Hori Fighting Stick 3 ?25. Batman: Arkham Asylum Grand Theft Auto IV (Original release, NOT Complete Edition) WipEout HD Fury (Sealed!!) Motorstorm Pacific Rift Mirror's Edge EyePet ?40
    Dreamcast Under Defeat - Ltd Edition (includes Soundtrack CD and Phone Card) ?75. Trigger Heart Exelica - Ltd Edition (includes Soundtrack CD and Phone Card) ?45. Karous (includes Phone Card) ?55. Shikigami no Shiro II - Ltd Edition (Slipcase, Spine/Obi card, Pack of Promo Cards (sealed!), Soundtrack CD) ?60. Ikaruga (Spine/Obi card) ?50 - Some of the bits that secure the disc are damaged. Zero Gunner 2 (Spine/Obi card) ?55. Radilgy (Spine/Obi card, Phone Card) ?55. Chaos Field (Spine/Obi card) ?45 - Cracked case on edge, small piece missing. Psyvariar 2 (Spine/Obi card) - ?55. Trizeal (Spine/Obi card, Sountrack CD (sealed!) and bandana) ?55. Arcade Stick, Bangai-O, Gunbird 2 ?60.
    MVS Ironclad ?75 Last Resort ?65 Super MVS Converter II ?120 Twinkle Star Sprites (Japanese) ?120
    Gamecube Metroid Prime Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Mario Kart - Double Dash Wave Race: Blue Storm Viewtiful Joe F-Zero GX Resident Evil Zero Resident Evil REmake Resident Evil 3 Resident Evil: Code Veronica X ?45.
    NGPC 35 games ?1150.
    Xbox360 Hori EX2 ?25.
    Last edited by _SD_; 11-06-2012, 22:17.

Do you have a Ganryu or Pochi and nyaa MVS?

Comment

Does the MVS converter have any compatability issues?

Comment

Ignore.
        Last edited by MonkeyJuggleDX; 20-03-2012, 14:16.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
          Does the MVS converter have any compatability issues?
          It's played all the MVS games I have perfectly fine. They advertise it as being 100% compatible on their website and it seems pretty good so far.

Comment

?28 all in for the FS3? Postage is ?4.40 standard parcels which I know as I just posted an EX2 today.

Comment

Added pictures of all the Neo Geo stuff as well as Twinkle Star Sprites on MVS.

Comment

All prices now include shipping within the UK.

Comment

Super MVS Converter still going available?.. pm sent

Comment

That's the Super MVS Converter sold then.

I've knocked a tenner off the DC stick, and Twinkle Star Sprites is now ?120. I'll also do both the HRAPs for ?175 shipped in the UK if anyone wants the pair.

Added PS3 and GC games, along with a Kinect package.
                    Last edited by _SD_; 12-04-2012, 20:08.

Comment

Added pictures of all the PS3, GC and Kinect stuff.

Dropped price of PS3 games to ?45 for the lot (was ?50), and all the GC games to ?50 (was ?65).

Also discovered some more Dreamcast games. ?45 for the lot. Half Life and Propeller Arena are super special free gifts
                      Last edited by _SD_; 18-04-2012, 22:59.

Comment

Dreamcast stick, Bangai-O and Gunbird 2 sold. I'll do the rest of the DC games for ?15. Took a fiver off Captain Tomaday and Prehistoric Isle 2 and a tenner off the Kinect package.

It appears that Forza 4 is Kinect compatible. You know you want it so you can stroke your cars and your fluffy imaginary creatures....
                        Last edited by _SD_; 24-04-2012, 00:44.

Comment

One last price drop on the Hori sticks and MVS games.

Comment

hi mate i have pm'd you about
                            PS3
                            All these PS3 games were brought brand-new, so they're all in immaculate condition. Batman hasn't even been played, although it did actually made it into the console briefly! EyePet comes with the 'Pet Carrier' box, the Magic Card and the PS Eye. I'd rather sell this as one complete lot if possible, maybe to a new PS3 owner? All 6 games.

Batman: Arkham Asylum
                            Grand Theft Auto IV (Original release, NOT Complete Edition)
                            WipEout HD Fury (Sealed!!)
                            Motorstorm Pacific Rift
                            Mirror's Edge
                            EyePet (Can be upgraded to Move Edition with free download from PSN)

Comment

PS3 games sold.

Comment

Working...
                              X