No announcement yet.

FS - DC, MVS, Kinect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That MS4 kit used to be mine. The reason it's in its current form is that the cart doesn't fit properly into an MVS mobo. It's made of different plastic. Matte and thicker than every other game. I also had a loose MS4 cart at the time, so I took the label off of it and transferred it onto a regular sized shell and put the PCBs from the kit into it, making a loose cart that fitted properly into my 4-slot. The process was known as J0e's chop shop. I made lots of kits and carts that had serials scratched into full kits using this method. The name was penned by kernow and SuperFamiFreak.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Added the Neo Geo Pocket Color games.

Comment

I'm after the following UK clamshell if you can help?

Magical Drop Pocket
        Neo 21
        Neo Baccarat
        Pocket Reversi
        Picture Puzzle / Oekaki Puzzle
        Samurai Shodown! / Samurai Spirits BW
        Neo Geo Cup '98 PLUS BW
        Pocket Tennis BW
        Baseball Stars BW

Comment

Hi,

I'm interested in Dark Arms and Gals Fighters.

Would you be willing to sell both as a bundle?

Comment

Hi,

I'm interested in Cotton, The Last Blade and Faselei for NGPC if you are willing to split the lot.

Comment

NGPC collection sold!

I'm willing to accept offers on the Hori sticks, just to get rid of them.

Comment

would you take the 25 quid I have in my Paypal account for the EX2 stick? If so I will have it.

Comment

If you're willing to sell the PS3 stick for ?60 I'd buy it, obviously it's a low offer but only consider if you're really desperate.

Comment

Working...
                  X