Silent Hill 4: The Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah...pure evil indeed.
    BTW, does anyone know about how long this game is?

Comment

I think Im about half way through, after four hours or so. Dont quote me on that though as I cant say for certain.

Comment

Right, I'm also about four hours into the game...but I'm stuck now. Looking for a..certain...something.

Comment

Im about to go into room 302. The games getting better, because its becoming more warped.

Comment

OMFG I need this game, but haven't played any of the previous games (i cant be bothered to, but may look into SH3).

I'm also a wuss for playing survival horror games alone is this really worth buying? sounds really good.

Comment

Almost spoiled for some of you there :P

Comment

If anyone finds a spoiler free faq, post it here I'm totally stuck >_<

Comment

Originally posted by Zanzaki
                  Yeah...pure evil indeed.
                  BTW, does anyone know about how long this game is?
                  My time was 8:46 for the first play-through (no guidance).

Comment

It pains me to say that once you have to start dealing with Eileen, especially during the train station revisited level, the game suffers nothing short of a collapse. Monotonous, frustrating and overly familiar, the last few 'stages' effectively ruin a game that was shaping up quite nicely.

Comment

Konami seem to have a thing with train stations dont they. Sad to hear about the climax, Ive felt that the game has always had a lot of promise but has been let down by some poor locations and enemies, in particular the monkeys in the petstore section. From what you say, it looks like the game isnt going to be elevated to anything more than just above average status.

Comment

Must not read any unedited spoilers.

Glaze eyes.
                        Glaze eyes.
                        Glaze eyes.

Ah... That's better.

Marcus. Have you seen this recent Silent Hill rabbit music video? Yes, only in the world of Silent Hill:

Comment

If thats the one I think it is then its from the Lost Memories DVD, which I have and love. Really well worth picking up, Play Asia sell them.

Comment

Yeah.? Is that the 'making of' style DVD that's a little like the document of MGS 2 from a while back?

Edit: Currently out of stock it seems. :/

Comment

Only one problem for me... not enough bunnies.
                              Put the bunny back in the box...

ffs how did this surprise me when I was away? I thought the release was months away...

/me runs to play-asia with paycheque

Comment

Did anyone get the mini-CD with their copy at all?

Comment

Working...
                                X