No announcement yet.

Silent Hill 4: The Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes i did actually , but i only open my copy today... whats on the disc???

Comment

Not sure mate, I'm in the same boat as yourself having only taken receipt of the game.

Comment

Hmm, I'm a bit dissapointed with the game. It's a good game, no doubt about it, but great? Nah...
        There was so much that could have been made better :/

Comment

Originally posted by Ravon
          yes i did actually , but i only open my copy today... whats on the disc???
          I imagine thats the horror story cd that comes with the Japanese version of the game.

Zanzaki, care to expand on what you think could be improved? I'm yet to play SH4, so I'm interested in these first impressions of the game ^_^

Comment

The Mini CD that was inside is a 16 Minute and 07 Second Story CD, BUT from playtime 10.05 onwards it has the brilliant Room of Angel song on it well worth skipping too. Also if anyone wants the lyrics to Room of Angel PM me.
            As for the game i am just about to run upstairs to Room 302, so far i have been really enjoying it, personally was looking forward to this a lot since seeing the trailers n stuff and it hasnt disappointed me....so far.
            Last edited by Family Fry; 27-06-2004, 17:57.

Comment

Our full review will be online tomorrow so keep an eye on the homepage for that.

Comment

Great! May I ask who is reviewing it?

Comment

Inertia, who reviewed Full Spectrum Warrior last.

Comment

Will read the review with interest so far the negative comments I have heard about the game stopped me importing it but I am still tempted, surely its not that bad of a sequal?
                    Last edited by VoyagerFX; 27-06-2004, 19:21.

Comment

Id say that if you like the series then you will find some enjoyment here, its simply not as good as the others though. The review will reveal all, but of all the Silent Hills Ive played this is definitly the weakest, which as a shame as theres so much potential.

Comment

I've been playing this on and off over the weekend due to Espgaluda and Winning Eleven 7 International vying for my attention.

But, I've quite enjoyed what I've played so far. I've just located Eileen on the train, so I'm not very far into it.

Comment

This additional cd thingy. is it in english? i dont know why but i had a feeling it might be in jap. Anyways, is it related to the game in any way?

im a bit suprised at the lack of updates in this thread as it is one of the most anticipated games of this year for a lot of peeps. Come one....... get postin with more impressions.

I would but my copy still int arrived yet........

112 (waiting patiently)

Comment

My copy plopped through the letterbox today. Alas, I can't play it until I return home from work >_<

Comment

still waiting for mine to plop through m8! hopefully itll be sittin there when i go home. I need a decent game to dive into! im currently forcing my self to play through some serious crap at the mo!

Comment

Its hard to give updates without revealing plot spoilers. Theres a lot I dont like in the game, but also a lot I do.

Full Review - http://www.ntsc-uk.com/review.php?pl...me=SilentHill4
                                Last edited by marcus; 28-06-2004, 17:14.

Comment

Working...
                                X