Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone might trade you, stick it in the trading folder

Comment

Thing is, they messed up, I want ToS not Zelda: 4 Swords. Now they will probably want me to send it back before sending me a new ToS which will takes ages, doubt anyone would trade ToS for Zelda: 4 Swords

Comment

Originally posted by wazy15
        Thing is, they messed up, I want ToS not Zelda: 4 Swords. Now they will probably want me to send it back before sending me a new ToS which will takes ages, doubt anyone would trade ToS for Zelda: 4 Swords
        probably be quicker selling this and ordering another fella

Comment

So annoyed, waited all week for this and I have nothing else to do

Comment

Wazy, if you want you can have my copy. I've not got much time to play it just now anyway. Then when your other copy arrives you can just send it to me.

Pm me your addy and I'll post it out today.

Comment

Ooof. That's gutting man. Sorry to hear that. Its a shame ur having problems with VG+ - ive bought way over a couple dozen items from them and haven?t witness a single difficulty. E-mail asap dude. Im sure they will try to assist you in any way possible? damn shame. Edit. Wow. Very kind offer there G-Funk

A question ? Im against the second main boss character (looks like a giant horse with wings) but it is completely and utterly destroying me, every attempt. Usually a single blow of his will KO my characters. I thought it must have been just a matter of leveling up some more, but i cant escape the tower becuase the door has shut. Can anyone offer some advice how to defeat this foe? Much appreciated
              ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Stone
                Wow. Very kind offer there G-Funk
                it is and thats why Gordon is one of the best dudez here

everybody say aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww

i should have offered mine actually, received it last week and i've not played it and i'm going away for a month or so next week - so it wont be touched in some time most probably

Comment

Hehe, its only coz I cant get the missus and my mum to stop playing Wario Ware for long enough to get a chance to put TOS on

Comment

Thats kind of you man! I will let you know, going to see what VG+ say first.

Waz

Comment

Wazy, sorry to hear that. I've not heard of VG+ making a mistake before. I suggest emailing them and inform them of their problem as soon as possible.

Adam, I can't remember where that boss is, but I do remember having a few problems with it. It should be possible to level up in the dungeon itself, as the enemies respawn when you re-enter a room. Check your Strat Screen and put Krotos and Raine on heal, and have Genis\ Raine on Don't Persue. I wouldn't bother with Collette at all, as she doesn't have many useful skills. The key to winning difficult fights always lies with Genis in my opinion, just figure out what will harm the enemy the most and keep using that spell - so use Ice on Fire enemies, etc.

Comment

I'm just starting this, played a bit, read through the manual etc... just got a couple of questions:

1) For a character, can you mix between S and T techniques, or do they have to be all the same sort?
                        2) Where does it show the elemental alignment of a character (I heard something about each person being more attuned to a certain element)?
                        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

You can mix. I've not seen any elemental alignment for a character though, I can see what type of (if any) elemental damage they do. Try the status screen, you can scroll down a page using the yellow c'stick.

Comment

Got a message back from VG+ got to send Zelda and once they receive it they will send out ToS. Is anyone wanting to trade a sealed Zelda four swords for ToS? (I know I am being optimistic!)

Waz

Comment

Well I just finished the game. I'm surprised it ended to be honest, and a little disappointed as there was loads of other stuff I still wanted to do. I got swepped along in the story and it just...finished. Fantastic ending though, don't get me wrong

Just sad it is over

Took me 46 hours, 235 saves and 726 encounters. Somewhat less than a_c_saunders! Just wish I could go back and tie up a few sub-quests...

Comment

I clocked Skies Of Arcadia (DC version) with everything done in about 45 hours. If you've done TOS in 46 and missed quite a bit, then by law of averages, do you think we're talking around 55-60 here?

Comment

Working...
                                X