Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who let the warez out?

Comment

This got rather extensive play at the meet and was met universally by a big thumbs up. As mentioned earlier, the default soundtrack is absolutely atrocious though and thank god for custom soundtracks. Ive had only about 5 races and am loving it so far, the cars dont react as quickly as Id like them to at high speeds but I suspect thats more to do with the low performance of the initial cars available. I hope to put more time into this today, Im not really that interested in crash mode as for me its all about the main single player game, Im hoping its a lot bigger and more difficult than Burnout 2 which I enjoyed immensely but found too easy by far.

Comment

Is anybody playing this online with a modded xbox?

Comment

big nige,

If you mean is anyone playing the YARR!! version online with a modded xbox then that would be a no then bob, as this would get you banned.

Haven't played online myself as still waiting for the VGI+ to ship mine next week
          nonny is playing online as he has an official version that was apparently out early in OZ..

Comment

Rumour has it EA are going to announce Burnout 2005 at E3

Comment

neil, that was naughty

but probably true

Comment

What was naughty mate was you getting an Outrun 2 demo for yourself and not getting me one. I mean the cheek of it :P

Comment

haha, ere dudes, do u know if its got a handbrake button or not?

Comment

Had a quick go of the Xbox version today, very impressed with the game.

Only gripe is all the annoying EA ads and the menus still require too many presses to get to play.

Why does it automatically select continue instead of retry.

Other than that its a very worthy successor to BO2. Don't know which version to get, depends if i can get the PS2 online!

Comment

tbh thus far (only played it for 10 minutes) i prefer bo2

sure all the effects are nice but it just hasnt grabbed me yet

got i special photo called gone fishin which i thought was a nice touch

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Tosser
                        Don't know which version to get, depends if i can get the PS2 online!
                        General consensus seems to be that Xbox one is a fair bit more polished but I can't vouch for this myself. I've only played the xbox one and it's lush.

Comment

Downside of the Xbox version for me is it'll cost me around ?200. Hence the cheaper PS2 option, damn it I might just have to give in to M$.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Tosser
                            Downside of the Xbox version for me is it'll cost me around ?200. Hence the cheaper PS2 option, damn it I might just have to give in to M$.
                            May I whisper OutRun2 in your ear...

Comment

bugger....

Comment

Can in-game replayed of opponents take-downs be turned off, it's cool but bloody distracting, after the excitement of seeing one I end up running into a post when the camera comes back to me..... turn it off!??\

Comment

Working...
                                X