No announcement yet.

Devil May Cry 3 (Trial)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saur, you got any videos of Joe floating about on the net so I can see your sick skills?
    I'm doing one tonight man - gonna do Joe (me) and DMC3 (teh Mighty Le Blanc), proper LOVE this type of game man I feel total dedication coming on.......probably more than shoot em ups

Comment

Is that one of your boys who does the sick stuff with Dantes skillz?

Comment

Best be makin it SICK!! I want to see you zoomin on Rainbow V's and showboating teh theatricals!11!!! Push Joe to the limits Saur even if you get no sleep, The Forum demands it!!!!1111

Comment

Yeah man part of my crew - he's a ****ing legend! He tears up DMC, he hated the 2nd one but still TORE IT UP because it's Dante - he can actually do some serious **** on DMC2 even tho the system is rubbish.

On DMC3 he's truly ridiculous already - He's also the funniest person you'll ever meet, I wish I had a recording of him! He's hysterical!

Comment

VJ and DMC3 ownage in one night! Safe!
            Tried goin toe to toe with Fido, seein if i could get the Million Stab to finish him off. You knows it!!!!11

DMC2 ownage? Didn't know it was possible

Comment

This sounds BEATIFUL man!! I'd love to buy someone's copy when their done!

Comment

Can't wait to see those vid's

Comment

Been playing this solidly for a few days now. It canes DMC1 IMO. Theres just so much more to the system and everything flows so well. Ground combos into aerial raves into ground combos > repeat and rinse!

Comment

Im less convinced, but its growing on me all the time. Do you think that the decision to have to choose style before each mission is a good one, or that it should be changeable during the mission also?

Comment

I had my doubts too after DMC2, but playing this demo has put my fears at rest. Everything feels right. Being able to change styles at the beginning of a mission is just fine. It may even be changed in the final version. Im sure Capcom will be listening to gamers this time around so I doubt theyll screw up the final product.

Comment

Originally posted by marcus
                        Im less convinced, but its growing on me all the time. Do you think that the decision to have to choose style before each mission is a good one, or that it should be changeable during the mission also?
                        I thought you could change styles during the mission at those statue power up things?

I think though that it would be better to pick a style beforehand and stick with it to get the full power out of it. Providing each style is distinctly different and they all have plenty of depth with lots of unique upgrades to get then it's fine. That would increase replay value as well. I imagine that having the controls change depending on style is 1 thing that would make them very different and it should be good idea.

I also can't wait to see those vids Saur. Looks like there's alot of potential in DMC 3 and I've never played VJ before so it'd be great to see what can be done.
                        Last edited by Shoju; 10-09-2004, 18:06.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoju
                          I thought you could change styles during the mission at those statue power up things?
                          Not in the trial version at least.

Comment

Keep up Marcus, I've already asked that!

Comment

ゲームというエンターテインメントを通じて「遊文化」をクリエイトする株式会社カプコンのウェブサイト。ゲーム情報サイトをはじめ企業情報サイト、ネットショッピング、ファンサイトなど、さまざまなサービスについても紹介しています。

Check out the pic next to the customize bit, that weapon is staright out of SC!!!!!!!!!111111111

Comment

For the people wanting to see this in action, Ive uploaded a video from a montage I found showing DMC in action, its over 14 mins long and is pretty damn good. I love the part where Dante jumps onto an enemy and surfs along on top of them.

http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/videos/DMC3.wmv (55 meg)

Comment

Working...
                                X