No announcement yet.

Devil May Cry 3 (Trial)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's because this game is a prequel and he's a lot younger.

Comment

ahh I see, I'm not a massive fan of DMC, I played trhoguh the first one, vomited then got bored when I tried the second one, but pissed myself when I saw the trailer for the 3rd. But i see, if its a prequal that makes sense, for some reason I started to think that it was the blue guy who i was playing as as the begining of the game,

Comment

may I introduce me official Devil may Cry song:

sung to the theme of live and let die

When you were young
        and your heart was an open book
        You used to say live and let live
        you know you did
        you know you did
        you know you did
        But if this ever changin
        in which we live in
        Makes you give in and die
        Say devil may cry
        devil may cry

DUN DUN DAA
        DUN DUN DAA
        DUNNAAA
        DUN DUN DUN DUNDUN DUN DUN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

I don't know if anyone else has read it/ already knows all the info in it but I got the new issue of OPS2 today(mainly for the PES4 demo). There's a preivew of DMC3 in it.

They basically say stuff like Royal Guard is where you use your fists and feet to fight enemies(probably most of you know this but I wasn't sure) which leads me to believe that some type of gauntlet weapon will be in the game(at least I hope so), that Dante's devil forms will depend on the style of fighting you've chosen, so there's obviously going to be some differences (maybe just cosmetic ones, but they didn't specify).

Also they said they were shown some of the weapons that Dante get's later in the game. Apparently he get's a nunchaku/pistol combo weapon. The one that got me going the most though, was that he gets to dual wield a pair of brightly coloured scimitars.

Comment

Had a pop at this at weekend. Despite me struggling with the controls being upside down from the US original, I'm happy to announce that this game feels rather good indeed. Dante's got his disgraceful attitude back, and the pwning of the devils from the depth of burning hell is once again a pleasure.

Woot.

Comment

ゲームというエンターテインメントを通じて「遊文化」をクリエイトする株式会社カプコンのウェブサイト。ゲーム情報サイトをはじめ企業情報サイト、ネットショッピング、ファンサイトなど、さまざまなサービスについても紹介しています。

TGS2004 trailer is up baby! 8)

This game makes me all emotional T_T - I already got the Dantology down, cant wait to rinse the full version - his new weapons look insane!

Comment

Did you play it at TGS, Mr Saur sir?

Comment

They had the demo ennit - same one you get with Biohazard, I gave it quick rinse just....because - but it wasnt any different.

I got some new **** on that game man - **** shotgun cancel; it's all about SWORD cancel now!

Comment

Holy zombie Jesus....

Do we really have to wait 3 months for this bast?!?!?

Splendid trailer - didn't see any lizard brer's though, Saur. >_<

(SWORD cancel!!)

Comment

holy mother****ing christ... !!!!!!! omg!!

Dante pwns..

love the juggling with the guns and then shoots the 2 ****'s either side of him.. then shoots the one in the air again, then rides the dead devil out of there...crazy..

gonna get a spanking from daddy....

then dante wasting more fools by swinging his mean ass bike around.. woot..

Comment

This game just makes me stupidly happy!

The new enemies are so heavy - them bitches in the first game couldnt hold the licks that Dante was dealing out, but just the standard red enemies in DMC3 can hold some serious juggling! That why it was always about the courtyard in DMC1 cos those enemies respawn and can hold some proper beatings, but now all I need is the very first room of DMC3 and I'm all good!

Hard mode is gonna be even better - you know blatantly the enemies will be able to hold even more, imagine what it's like when you have 2 pairs of weapons equipped (2 melee weapons and 2 guns! Just handgun switched into shotgun on the fly as per the demo is dirty!)

The theme tune is MINT aswell! The more I play the more I'm feeling that choon! *singing* Praise my father - blessed by the water - that makes stars die - the devil's cry..... ^^

That's another thing I cant wait for - that Jester demon is getting kicked in his mouth when I come across him
                        Last edited by Saurian; 01-11-2004, 12:03.

Comment

Originally posted by Saurian
                          This game just makes me stupidly happy!
                          Ennit - this is making me far more crazy than Biohazard 4 now. Then again, BH4 doesn't have teh Dant0r.

The skuffing is going to be even more lush when you come across Virgil, and maybe even that topless ho might give a bit of a fight.

The music's a little too White Zombie for my liking.

Comment

For real! It's the Dantology I love off most! YOu KNOW when you got a sick character on your hands when you can make him do whatever YOU want and not just what the game is meant to allow.

What I was saying earlier regarding the sword cancels is like this (it's all freeform so make up your own ****!)

All it is, is that Prop Spin cancels sword - find the frame that lets it be cancelled fastest (it's actually SLOWER than you'd think)

Then sword cancels Prop Spin - there is a frame you can catch to make it stop as soon as it starts (but again it's actually quite slow to execute!)

Once you can do it at the right rhythm so you get a slash then a couple frames of the prop spin into the slash, you can mix it up further by locking or not locking on, then you can go even further by pausing on certain slashes so he gets his 360 spin double slash and so on. There isnt any set way of doing it - but yo can keep the swordplay constant and he never gets past his first 2 slashes so you dont ever get that vunerable moment! By locking or not - you can attack in any direction you want - even one slash in opposing directions.

Other things:
                            Gun wont cancel sword, but WILL cancel Prop Spin - Prop spin, shoot, sword is the fastest manual cancel (but cancel back into prop spin before you do anything other than an evade or you'll get a vunerable moment), you can get that 3 hit in stupidly quick and you should mix it in the above too! As you've done so many sword presses you can tag Million Stab in at lower grades easier too.
                            Last edited by Saurian; 01-11-2004, 12:18.

Comment

Working...
                            X