No announcement yet.

Devil May Cry 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, it is O, im just not that fast at doing it and I always jump too high. I thought about it last night, i have a crazy set up now, but its really messed up, lol. L1 - Style, L2- DT, R1 - Lock, R2 - Jump, Tri - Attack, Square - Guns, X - Gun switch, and Circle - wpn switch. I'm yet to test this though, been too busy, but it would allow jumping and shooting/attacking as well as style presses to be almost instantaneous, and the guns and sword switches are so close to the actual attacks themselves. THat is xtreme though, so far I've gotton along with just changing L2 and Circle.
    And i read a bit earlier at some of Venom's stuff, i think i've seen some of his vids too, but currently the ones he posted cant be seen, i noticed he hasnt posted in awhile, so i was going to private message him.

Comment

Prob best way to get a hold of them, although I have a few vids, not my own making but am sure there is some things in there that will blow your head off. My favourite all time vid was made by a boy called Saurian and it has this mental pumping bass track playing in the background as he tears the **** up.

The move that gave me the most joy when I added it to my repetiore was the enemy step Cerberus Revolver attack, man that **** is lethal... couple it with some more of Cerberus swordmaster stuff and you got a devastating little toy there.

I really miss coming on here after hours of rattling DMC3 and talking about the new **** I just nailed or the way in which I took down a boss, them were good days them

Comment

I hear that, it sux that i missed so much of this forum, but im here now, so its all good lol. And i love this game, and talking about it. And If you could post that vid anyway possible, i'd love to see it. I know of Saurian, his swordmaster and ROyal Guard Guides are what drew me here in the first place. Its too bad theres not a lot of ppl talking about it nemore, but maybe we can revive it a little.
        THe little cerebus trick is awsome. If you comebine that with 2 swings of flicker, and then a swing, you can jump again and keep going. And if your really high in the air, a continous combo of swing and enemy step cancels is really good damage, and just looks awsome

Comment

I've still got DMD vergil3 standing between me and my goal, I'll be on this thread until he's finally done with. And that's not happening any time soon!

I didn't actually think you could reassign the buttons, is that only in the US or PAL versions maybe?

Comment

I demand Saurian's video that Mardigan is talking about.

Please.

Comment

That's the one with "THE WORLD IS MINE!!" going off all the time while he unleashes the fury? I've still got that one as well.. tis quality

Comment

Originally posted by broly2012
                I hear that, it sux that i missed so much of this forum, but im here now, so its all good lol. And i love this game, and talking about it. And If you could post that vid anyway possible, i'd love to see it. I know of Saurian, his swordmaster and ROyal Guard Guides are what drew me here in the first place. Its too bad theres not a lot of ppl talking about it nemore, but maybe we can revive it a little.
                THe little cerebus trick is awsome. If you comebine that with 2 swings of flicker, and then a swing, you can jump again and keep going. And if your really high in the air, a continous combo of swing and enemy step cancels is really good damage, and just looks awsome

Blud when this **** drops its all gonna be back on and poppin up in here!!! Saurian's been pimpin this **** to me knowing I'm on a PAL PS2 - hopefully that brer will make a comeback with some Vergil cancels soon!

Comment

In terms of the buttons, yeah, I have a U.S. verision, so maybe its restricted to that. NO idea. And the Saurian vid would be awsome. As well, if anyone has it, Venom's DMD VErgil3 RG vid, love to see that guy taken down in 2 mins or w/e. That'd be awsome

Comment

I think I've got both, if they're not posted by this evening I'll upload them to my webspace.

Comment

thx Darwock, that'd be awsome. I've only seen one really good combo vid, aside from Saurians that came with the RG and SM Guides, and I dont even know who did it, cause I cant read Japanese Kanji, not yet neway =), but the songs were Holy Thunderforce and Dawn of Victory by Rhapsody.
                      Spagmasterswift, that link is refers to the Special Edition? Dude, i cant wait for that. Vergil is one of the main reasons why that game is so good! The story will be gimped, especially if the boss fights are the exact same considering its Dante, but meh. Still get to kick ass with Vergil, so who cares right?

Comment

I am pretty sure it is the "world is mine" screaming out, it is some hardcore bass pumping in it... its about 4 minutes long and he just rocks the **** out of everything the entire time. Will dig it out tonight and see if can get it up here, it is ****en awesome and the track he puts with it is just perfect.

Makes the expert vids you unlock on the game disc look like a walk in the park.

**** it, Dante is getting whirled out again tonight... just got DOA4 and planned on getting my "systems" sorted with some characeters but looks like it will be some Dante for old time sake... get the RG timings back ontrack, hehehe.

Comment

Originally posted by broly2012
                          In terms of the buttons, yeah, I have a U.S. verision, so maybe its restricted to that. NO idea. And the Saurian vid would be awsome. As well, if anyone has it, Venom's DMD VErgil3 RG vid, love to see that guy taken down in 2 mins or w/e. That'd be awsome
                          2 minutes?? The Boy Venom takes him down in like 42 seconds in some bids... 86 seconds was my best and that was me on some Red Bull induced Jedi force power marathon that night his boss vids will destroy anything you have seen before.

My favourite of all time, not because it blows me away but becasue of the arrogance of it is Mission 2 boss dead without even lifting a weapon or losin health... not to hard to do but how ****en powerful do you feel pulling that **** off

Comment

Originally posted by Mardigan8
                            **** it, Dante is getting whirled out again tonight... just got DOA4 and planned on getting my "systems" sorted with some characeters but looks like it will be some Dante for old time sake... get the RG timings back ontrack, hehehe.
                            I reckon I'll still be trying to perfect my RG timing and when I'm 90!! The funky worm is gonna get some floating Dante Nevan feedback death tonight, then its back in the spider room for RG practice >_<

Comment

What do you guys think of that vid at Game Trailers? Those combos look awsome. But i read a review at Gamespot.com that the combos dont change, even with pauses in the combos, like Rebellion combo 2. Since there's only 3 weapons, i think that will change in the final version. Graphics look sick. Have they been enhanced?

Comment

YES, the DM3 is back, the boys are in the hizouse

Am gonna rock the **** out of Vergil3 just to remind myself what a weeping piece of pussy he is.... "JACKPOT"!!

Comment

Working...
                                X