No announcement yet.

Devil May Cry 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 mins, dam this guy must be god. Now I'm really pumped to see this. In terms of RG, its amazing to think how much time you would put into learning all the timing. I tried Vergil 3 on Hard, and that was my first time tying to parry nething!!!!! EVER!!! that was after Saurian's RG guide. But i still luck, i cant use RG. I know its uber, and if u master it, u can destroy everything. But everytime i try i get raped by groups, but its prolly better for bosses, 1 on 1.
    Neway, wanted to ask you guys, how many hours of gameplay have u put into the game? Im at 80 or so right now, lvl 7 DMD, and im still learning new combos. And i havent even started RG yet, lol

Comment

Originally posted by broly2012
      What do you guys think of that vid at Game Trailers? Those combos look awsome. But i read a review at Gamespot.com that the combos dont change, even with pauses in the combos, like Rebellion combo 2. Since there's only 3 weapons, i think that will change in the final version. Graphics look sick. Have they been enhanced?
      ゲームというエンターテインメントを通じて「遊文化」をクリエイトする株式会社カプコンのウェブサイト。ゲーム情報サイトをはじめ企業情報サイト、ネットショッピング、ファンサイトなど、さまざまなサービスについても紹介しています。

Its gonna be so sick! New boss battle goodness has me hyped up alone! Its coming out cheap as fook too...

Comment

truth about the price. Cant wait for that. Jester, i could care less, just another piece of filth to get out of the way, what i want is bloody palace mode. DAM!!!!!! thats gonna be awsome.

Comment

Originally posted by broly2012
          2 mins, dam this guy must be god. Now I'm really pumped to see this. In terms of RG, its amazing to think how much time you would put into learning all the timing. I tried Vergil 3 on Hard, and that was my first time tying to parry nething!!!!! EVER!!! that was after Saurian's RG guide. But i still luck, i cant use RG. I know its uber, and if u master it, u can destroy everything. But everytime i try i get raped by groups, but its prolly better for bosses, 1 on 1.
          Neway, wanted to ask you guys, how many hours of gameplay have u put into the game? Im at 80 or so right now, lvl 7 DMD, and im still learning new combos. And i havent even started RG yet, lol
          Seriously if that's where you're at and you've mastered enemy step cancels, you should be proud. RG parries should be nothing to you! I can do the parries (eventually) but can't get the step cancels to save my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Mardigan8
            **** it, Dante is getting whirled out again tonight... just got DOA4 and planned on getting my "systems" sorted with some characeters but looks like it will be some Dante for old time sake... get the RG timings back ontrack, hehehe.
            Dude, if you have DOA4, you gotta tell me what happens in the Cinematics in the story mode. DOA2 Ultimate was an amazing game, DOA3 was good too. Couldnt pik up an XBOX360 unfortunately, but I HAVE to know what the story is, with the KAsumi clone and all, totally unrelated, but i have to know.

Comment

Darwock, all I play is SM, and I customized the controls, which helps with the Enemy step cancels so much its not even funny. Just mash Style, L2 for me, and Jump - X, thx for the compliment though, i still have a lot to learn though

Comment

Parries are the way forward on ANY of the bosses... makinng Beowulf your bitch with them is just too much!! But seriously, watching Venom take down Vergil3 in 40 something seconds is a sight to be hold.

I love, LOVE parrying everything Vergil 3 has got then just sapping his energy with DT release and RG release mid combo.

But without doubt taking down Vanguard Mission 2 boss without using a gun or sword is just plain filth!!

Comment

Holy muther of ****... I just watched one of Venoms speed runs on Vergil 3 I have... 45 seconds and he takes him down before he even gets a chance to Devil Trigger that is mental.

Comment

dam, thats unfair. How many hours do u think VEnom has played this game!!! dam! heh, poor bosses. Next time i play ill try that Vanguard thing, do u have any tips for dealing with groups? thats where i have a lot of trouble

Comment

His clock stopped at 99 hours Im at 74 I think.

I just found the "World is mine" vid and can anyone remind why the **** I stopped playing this?? Am seriously getting right back into some of this and ripping apart everything I had before and then some. The vid is set in the night club and he just destroys everything with some sick ass **** A&R, Cerberus and Rebellion Swordmaster stuff.

For groups especially on the harder settings its all about air time... get the bitches up in the air and just keep them there. Also time your DT releases nicely to take out as many as possible.

Kalina Ann along with E&I have been my best friends on DMD mode... Kalina ann is great for stunning most enemies and buys you some time to set-up your next flurry.
                      Last edited by Mardigan8; 10-01-2006, 16:29.

Comment

Also, he splices a bit from Killer 7 with Dan Simth saying "I went to see the devil, now its your turn"... PIMP, PIMP, PIMP

Comment

Uploading right now, should be active links by the time anyone checks this thread:

Saurian's vid (8mb)

Venom SS ranking DMD Vergil 3 (37mb) - correction, I dont have space to upload this one it seems
                          Last edited by Darwock; 10-01-2006, 18:43.

Comment

Is the special edition still on track for a US release this month? I don't see it for pre-order anywhere...

Comment

F*&kin' yes! Milestone achieved for me, I finally cleared DMD mode tonight! Won't go into specifics on how many items I needed to survive Vergil 3 (suffice to say I got a D for item usage on the last mission... lol) But do I care? Not a jot! This is where I throw in the towel however, SS ranks are not in the picture for me. At least I got this done before the special edition arrives.

Comment

dam, thx a lot Darwock, that was a sick vid. Music was cool too.
                                Sane, in regards to the SE version, just give it time dude. Capcom would be stupid not to have a U.S. release, I'm in Canada, so I'd be screwed too with no release in the U.S., but im not even worried. I heard the release date was Feb something, but thats Japan, the U.S. version might take a little bit longer. CANT wait for that game! Gonna be so sick!

Comment

Working...
                                X