No announcement yet.

Devil May Cry 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Venom: One thing puzzles me...How come you've never maxed your health bar?

Comment

Can't be bothered to go through the secret missions. Spend too much time with the other stuff like boss fights. Plus, I don't need the extra health as I try not to get hit.

Comment

Here's a new A&R DMD Royal Guard (No damage) vid that I made. I use a lot of roll parries in this which is really safe in this fight.

Check it out:

This is the one I made before using standard parries. Not as safe though.

Comment

Originally posted by venom743
          Can't be bothered to go through the secret missions. Spend too much time with the other stuff like boss fights. Plus, I don't need the extra health as I try not to get hit.
          Legend.

Your new video is great too, I still feel postive about my Hard mode rankings and skills but DMD mode is annoying me, especially Nevan.

Comment

Venom.. Any chance of a vid to show of some fancy combos. Not techy trickery but stylish looking stuff (even though you da SSS man).

Give the rest of us mortals something to play at. You know; good old chuck in the air/then batter 'em/juggle etc etc

Comment

I remember seeing a decent combo video in a earlier post found it here http://babildo.brinkster.net/videos/other.html
              Last edited by eastyy; 17-08-2005, 09:56.

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0
                Venom.. Any chance of a vid to show of some fancy combos. Not techy trickery but stylish looking stuff (even though you da SSS man).

Give the rest of us mortals something to play at. You know; good old chuck in the air/then batter 'em/juggle etc etc

Need to work on that. Still practising with Swordmaster and Enemy Step. I'm actually writing down combos so I can make a vid later!
                Anyway, I've just finished making another DMD Beowulf Royal Guard (No damage) vid which is MUCH better than the vid I posted yesterday. I can now finish him in 1 min 44 seconds using 2 Just Releases. Please watch this vid!

Comment

Madman

Comment

Venom how many vids have you done?

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0
                      Madman
                      I'll take that as a compliment!

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy
                        Venom how many vids have you done?
                        I've lost count. It's the least I could do for Dante though!
                        Got a vid of DMD Leviathan's Heart using Royal Guard and G-cancelled spirals coming up!

Comment

THAT I would like to see. Using Royal Guard against DMD Leviathan's Heart was about as effective as a paper aeroplane made out of toilet tissue, when I tried it.

Comment

It would be extremely cool if someone could edit all these clips together and come up with a dvd strategy guide.Bit like what saurian has done on this website but in dvd format

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock
                              THAT I would like to see. Using Royal Guard against DMD Leviathan's Heart was about as effective as a paper aeroplane made out of toilet tissue, when I tried it.
                              You need to see the Beowulf vid first!

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy
                                It would be extremely cool if someone could edit all these clips together and come up with a dvd strategy guide.Bit like what saurian has done on this website but in dvd format
                                That would be cool. But, that's what this thread is for. Discussing tactics etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X