• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fancy a race?

http://www.radikal.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Mu5
      I saw that, nice times. Have a crack at this puppy.

Comment

Unfortunately not got phantom open yet bro. Soon as i get it opened I will take you on! I love that Sol 2 track it rocks

Heres a challenge for you mate - See how many shots it takes you to beat my Flash-Vinteta K ghost

Comment

Originally posted by Mu5
          Unfortunately not got phantom open yet bro. Soon as i get it opened I will take you on! I love that Sol 2 track it rocks
          It's not a serious lap time, more just me mucking about.

Originally posted by Mu5
          Heres a challenge for you mate - See how many shots it takes you to beat my Flash-Vinteta K ghost
          This is a very good lap time, I figured out what you were doing at the start and can overtake your ghost for the entire race except the final straight (where you hit a bump and get a speedboost). In all honesty, I didn't get much time to sit down and seriouslu have a stab at it, will do later in the week though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cacophanus
            This is a very good lap time.
            Cheers mate

Ive updated the website with some nice Rapier Ghosts if you fancy a challenge

When you beat the Flash Vineta K ghost, please dont hesitate to email me it.

Check out In5anes Rapier, Modesto Heights Ghost on the webby. Its the best one I have been sent so far
            Last edited by Mu5; 18-04-2005, 11:12.

Comment

Raper Ghosts
              *Runs*

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Comment

Originally posted by debug77
                Dont suppose anyone has the Japanese version of Wipeout do they? There's download content available now if they have...
                Originally posted by debug77
                Why yes I certainly do, picked it up due to the nicer cover art

Anyway managed to grab the new "Download Pack 1", on the download section there was also marked "Download Pack 2" with a date in Japanese so it could be soon.

Anyway I'm not as far into Wipeout as others, about 4 hours and 30 golds but the new content is slick.

First of all the new Piranha skin looks awesome, red in colour with yellow highlights, I actually prefer it over Hacker and currently have it applied.

The new team Tigron is quite cool. A large chunky ship with full shield, decent handling and speed just slow acceleration.

Also there is the new Gamma league which is home to the new Staten Park track. This track is wicked fast, nice smooth sweeping corners which allow plenty of speed to be carried through them and into the straights. This is now my favourite track and will surely be a favourite of many around here.

I'll try and post some pics if anyone likes, just let me know of what
                Last edited by RaVe; 18-04-2005, 12:45.

Comment

I have no wireless connection. How do I apply the JPN download to my game without one? Must be able to install from PC....?

Comment

I'd love to see some pics of the track in action if that would be at all possible. I've seen images of the skin (looks fantastic), the Tigron and the layout of Staten Park but not actually what the scenery looks like.

Comment

I've bought myself a brand new wireless router (which I may add is working superbly) just for PSP downloadable content (and possibly AD-HOC internet play if I can get it working)...can't wait for the Pure DLC for the US version of the game to become available.

Suprised it's not out yet actually considering Pure came out in the US before Japan...

Comment

Originally posted by saif
                        I have no wireless connection. How do I apply the JPN download to my game without one? Must be able to install from PC....?
                        Ditto...anyone?

Was hoping my save file from the US version would be compatible but it isn't, so it's back to the drawing board.

Comment

I thought you could just get it by going to the official site on your PC. I could be talking arse though.

Comment

ok i just got round to playing this after lumines and ridge addiction.... am liking this a lot too but finding it a little harder to get into

so far i am preferring the view where the camera is far away from the ship (i am all about in car view in ridge!) and I have favoured the harimau craft..... can anyone give me any tips on what might be best for a n00b like me at this game?

How do people use the airbreaks to maximum effect for sliding around corners? I found f-zero much easier to master than this, seems like I have to slow down a lot to negiotiate my way around the bends!!

Comment

I'm crap, but I have learned this...

Anticipate bends, brake early, use the airbrakes' kick to get you round.

Comment

Set the airbrake to single button (R) in the options. That should make it a bit easier. It does for me anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X