Killer 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vic Vipr - forgive my hazy memory but

The candles are numbered 1 to 5 aren't they?

Comment

Geoff,

I accidentally left the AC on during a previous visit to the room so the candles kept blowing out!

I feel I must repeat what others have said about K7 earlier, the game is off the fecking hook!
      Last edited by Combination; 17-06-2005, 21:04.

Comment

Hello,sorry if the question are in this thread,i am french and my english is no good^^

How can i beat the two guys who are the head explosed?

Thank.

Comment

shoot the guy on the right in the chest until his tie gets messed up, the otehr guy will go and straighten it, now shoot him in the head. When he goes down shoot the brains twice and then shoot him inthe head.

Comment

I have no idea what is going on, I have no idea what I'm doing, I have no idea if I like it yet.

I reached a guy that was rolling eggs at me and I died because I couldn't do anything to get passed. Humph.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ
              I have no idea what is going on, I have no idea what I'm doing, I have no idea if I like it yet.
              Precisely why I loved it!

I reached a guy that was rolling eggs at me and I died because I couldn't do anything to get passed. Humph.

Is this on the first level, in the car park?

Anyway, with these guys, you can shoot the egg and it will turn into a standard Heaven Smile enemy. Kill them as any normal enemy. As for the thing that's rolling them out, it should have a glowy belly area which you can either blast away at with a normal gun, or have Dan do a charge shot on it to obliterate it in one shot. Sometimes these egg-rollers start walking at you, other times they start to beam white light out.. Either way, don't get too close...

Last edited by segages; 18-06-2005, 12:15.

Comment

Ahhh, that would make sense. I had just got out of bed and my brain hadn't properly turned on, so playing Killer7 as the first thing you do in the day is kind of ****ed up.

Comment

Silly question, but how do I get a character back who has 'died'? I need Kaede for a bit on Mission 1 but I got killed with her

Comment

Originally posted by mr_sockochris
                    Silly question, but how do I get a character back who has 'died'? I need Kaede for a bit on Mission 1 but I got killed with her

Switch to Garcian and go to the place where you lost her. You'll then be taken back to Harman's room where you can ressurect her.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeF

shoot the guy on the right in the chest until his tie gets messed up, the otehr guy will go and straighten it, now shoot him in the head. When he goes down shoot the brains twice and then shoot him inthe head.
                      Thank MikeF

Comment

Just finished it and all I can say is...Wow!

That Finale is off the scale!

Comment

Stuck again...

Ulmeyda City, missing the passphrase for the gate in the area up ahead after the gas station.

Last edited by Combination; 18-06-2005, 23:26.

Comment

Comment

I'm kinda stuck on Mission 4....

There are these big armor-plated enemies all over the place now, yet nothing seems to kill them. What's the trick?

Comment

If you mean the ones introduced at the beginning of the funfair, just shoot them with Mask. The ones introduced in the middle of the funfair, use a one-charge Mask shot (press Y). For the ones with the glowing chest you first meet at Curtis's house, use 2-charge Mask shots (press Y twice).

Comment

Working...
                                X