No announcement yet.

Killer 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bollocks, I have to start again cause my memory card went poopy. I thought a Japanese memory card for a Japanese game, via a US GC through Freeloader would work fine, but no.. VJ asked a question upon loading, I thought it was asking for a save game creation, but it formatted the card. Didn't know until I got home and checked on my Japanese GC and saw it needed reformatting as nothing was visible.. Bugger!

Oh well, just a nights play on VJ to Chapter 3 and Killer7 Mission 3 gone - not too bad :|

Comment

I know how you feel - I formatted my US card last week and lost all my Resi 4 progress (was about 75% through in pro mode, Mercenaries was nailed etc....)... My Metroid Prime 2 save, which was about half way through the game has also gone! :-(

Anyway, back to topic - after 3 hours play, I can comfortably say this is another belter... Everything about this game just feels right after a couple of hours play - and the japanese isn't much of a barrier at all. How long did it take me to work out that hammering the A button quickly is the way to revive fallen Smiths though...? Must have missed it if anyone's posted that on here before...

Comment

My copy arrived yesterday also & I spent a couple of hours with it last night - it's absolutely cracking; the sense of foreboding as you canter down halls & stairways is wonderful, as is the maniacal laugh from oncoming foes.

Great stuff so far & I'm right at the beginning

Comment

I need help on the mission 4 boss.

I realise you are meant to draw your guns when the pigeon makes some kind of signal but I'm always shot before I manage to do anything. Is there something in specific I need to look out for or any tips in general?

Comment

Originally posted by Mephistopheles
            I need help on the mission 4 boss.

I realise you are meant to draw your guns when the pigeon makes some kind of signal but I'm always shot before I manage to do anything. Is there something in specific I need to look out for or any tips in general?

I find it easier not to look at the pigeon. As soon as Curtis flinches that's your cue for holding R and tapping A. You just need to have quick reflexes.

Comment

you ain't seen me
              Last edited by MikeF; 15-06-2005, 13:16.

Comment

Originally posted by venom743

I find it easier not to look at the pigeon. As soon as Curtis flinches that's your cue for holding R and tapping A. You just need to have quick reflexes.
                Thanks. Beat him first go using that strategy.

Mission 5 boss is a right laugh. Shame I'm almost done with the game.

Comment

Oh, there's plenty more to do!

The game is considerably better on the harder settings, taking away the unbalancing auto lockon aiming, insultingly handholding map pointers, tens of testtubes of blood etc.

Comment

Any other modes hidden away? you know like mercs in RE4

Comment

I posted the unlockables I've found so far in spoiler tags on p19 of this thread.

I think there's more though, I'm intrigued by channels 10 and 11 on the charcter select TV set (just interference at the moment...)

Comment

Had Killer 7 GC for 24 hours. Took me a long time to get off Level One but now I know the rules the game is really opening up for me.

Anyway, how do you bloody win at horse racing? Surely you don't have to place every horse!!

Comment

there is a poster on the same floor that helps you

Comment

D'ahhhhh, silly me. I'll sort it. Thanks MikeF!

Comment

Horse racing WTF??? Nothing surprises me about this game any more

Comment

My copy arrived today and I'm a wee bit stuck on Mission 1 puzzles:

In what order am I supposed to light the candles?

Edit: Oh, I left the
                                Last edited by Combination; 17-06-2005, 15:12.

Comment

Working...
                                X