No announcement yet.

Killer 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was getting lost too, but once you look at the map, see the shape of the room your in and what direction your facing its easy to work out your position. I like the way the map is a puzzle in itself

I know what you mean about it feeling old. That sound effect when you revive a fallen Smith is proper old school arcade

I've got a powerful NEED to get back into this tonight!

Comment

I'm finding not being told how many bullets you have very annoying!

Does anyone else have inverted aim on? And then find when you load up your saved game you have to reset it in the options...v annoying the 1st time i loaded up!!

Loved the first anime section!

Comment

Yeah, I play with inverted aim and it doesn't save the setting unless I'm missing something.

Comment

Doesn't save it here either. Annoyingly,there doesn't seem to be a way to get baack to the options screen once the game has started (happened to me a good 5 times now. ggrrrrrr)

The ability to do a 180 turn while aiming would be very welcome too.

Still, great game

Comment

PVC figures - paint your own Smith!

MoFo2

Comment

Originally posted by Hulk Davidson
              Yeah, I play with inverted aim and it doesn't save the setting unless I'm missing something.
              I noticed that too. Annoying, and a pretty shoddy omission from the QA dept at Capcom.

Comment

[QUOTE=spagmasterswift]I was getting lost too, but once you look at the map, see the shape of the room your in and what direction your facing its easy to work out your position. I like the way the map is a puzzle in itself
                QUOTE]

The area that you're in will pulse orange. That helps narrow it down a bit

Comment

Yeah, apparently theres more stuff on the map if you play it on Normal, but I'm not gonna touch that mode!

Gonna start again from the beginning tonight (still on Deadly of course) because I've been sharing the serum out across all the Smiths. This time round its all going to my boy Dan, I need to get his counter move ASAP, plus I just want to play through Angel doing it justice now I've sussed out how the game works Today is dragging on...

The lack of bullet count is annoying but I'm sure I will get used to how many shots you get before reload in time. Still cant get over how instinctive the movement is, something that people seem to cuss the game for o_O You dont even need to look at the direction choices most if the time just hold down A and push the way you want to go. Got to work on tunring around though! Is it possible to run away from Smiles to a safer distance or do they match your speed? Maybe fast run with Con would work? Lots to try out tonight!!!
                  Last edited by spagmasterswift; 22-05-2007, 21:31.

Comment

Just want to point out that Dan Smith is exclusively MY bredrin!

On mission 5 now - this is definetly challenging, the first fight against the little Blackburn chick I only just scraped through, had NO blood left to replenish life and all my Smiths were on critical life - beat her with one final lucky shot from MASK de Smith!

I like the way you need to learn how many bullets each Smith can fire, I count them in my head - it's just one of the many things that draws me in further.

Comment

Ok, what should I be aiming for with this game? Should I be sharing the serum accross all the dans? At the moment i've been giving it to them all for power and criticals.

I noticed I managed to kill someone when they were about to expload by hitting them with my big suitcase thing. How did I do that?

I'm playing on normal at the moment, and i've just got to the boiler room, but he wants some soul shells or something to let me pass. Where on earth do I get those?

Comment

You need two Soul Shells to get past. Try taking out some walls with Mask De Smith Oh, the teams female character may help too
                        Last edited by spagmasterswift; 15-07-2005, 13:32.

Comment

You only need one on normal btw...

That suitacse thing sounds cool!

Anyone know how to do the special move which has down in the name (can't remember what its called now!)

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift
                            Oh, the teams female character may help too
                            1st time i saw that///

Comment

Originally posted by Scythe
                              You only need one on normal btw...
                              I heard that theres some sort of automatic targeting too??? Normal sounds whack!

Comment

Ok, what should I be aiming for with this game? Should I be sharing the serum accross all the dans? At the moment i've been giving it to them all for power and criticals.
                                Bad move. You gain special attacks mostly when all the stats are level, it's worth picking a Smith you like and concentrating on gaining levels keeping the various stats equal. Like by the end of mission 1 you should have your number 1 Smith up to level 2 or 3 stat for everything - which will open up Counter and Down attack, and possibly others depending on the Smith. I concentrate on Dan Smith cos he's a f00kin animal! I concentrate on levelling up a full level for all stats then use the leftovers for the other Smiths if needed. Got Dannyboy up to level 5 for everything now - he's a little TOO much now!

I noticed I managed to kill someone when they were about to expload by hitting them with my big suitcase thing. How did I do that?
                                *that was a Down Attack with Garcian Smith.
                                All Smiths have Counter and Down attacks - a Counter (once you gain the skill) is activated by hitting X button (Gamecube) when you see the scratch mark appear as a Heaven Smile jumps at you. A Down attack is performed by shooting to death a floored enemy at close range, you can floor an enemy by shooting it's legs off. Both Counters and Down attacks are emergency moves and as such will reset your combo chain to 0.

I'm playing on normal at the moment, and i've just got to the boiler room, but he wants some soul shells or something to let me pass. Where on earth do I get those?
                                They are displayed on the map - solve puzzles, listen to hints from the psyches and you'll get them.
                                Last edited by Saurian; 15-07-2005, 13:48.

Comment

Working...
                                X