Killer 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by don_caballero
    This sounds absolutely excellent.... I read a few negative opinions over on Rllmukforum and was a little concerned that this might be a dud.... but a very stylish one...Excellent to read proper in-depth impressions from fellow Capcom appreciators Saur and Venom, Capcom are the Videogame Kings for me at the moment...DMC3, RE4, K7 all awesome and Okami looks sensational . Anticipation is high for this one...but I can wait till the US version.... always too many games and not enough free time
    Yeah, but I think only one guy has got is on rllm, and to be fair, he isn't saying that its bad, just that its not his cup of tea.

You're right tho, capcom rules awesome style!

Comment

to be fair, there's negativity elsewhere too...

if you read through that GAF thread you'd think killer7 was kirby's air ride + cel shading & buckets of blood... but there's more to it, right?

the combat isn't as simple as 'press L to lock critical point & press A to fire'... is it?

Comment

Originally posted by mattSix

if you read through that GAF thread you'd think killer7 was kirby's air ride + cel shading & buckets of blood... but there's more to it, right?

the combat isn't as simple as 'press L to lock critical point & press A to fire'... is it?
        Ive only been playing a very short while , less than an hour and yes , at the moment thats all there seems to be to the combat

Comment

Makes me wonder why it's even worth typing anything in these first play threads -

As was said in the initial posts - there are loads of enemy types and each type is tackled in a different way, quit with all the stupid "I been playing for 20 minutes and I dont think it's all that" crap please, it's really irritating.

If they bombarded you with multiple enemy types at the start of the game you'd all be bitching about it being too hard. Ofcourse them whining idiots arent going to like it - it's nothing like the cut and paste generic garbage they're used to and the playground mentality of these people ensures everyone jumps on the negative bandwagon like sheep.

I'm sorry but to say that about the combat system is complete nonsense.

Have a go at reading some of the stuff that people have written here about the game - it's common courtesy.
          Last edited by Saurian; 10-06-2005, 14:40.

Comment

Exactly.
            If you've only been playing for a short space of time, you can't judge the game fairly.
            Like I said before it gets MUCH better. So stick with it, get used to the controls, power up your Smiths and you'll appreciate it for what it really is!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mattSix

I personally wouldn't listen to what GA has to say, they kinda remind of the brers who complain about games like Psyvariar for being easy to beat, whilst completely negating the use of the buzz-system.

Comment

It reminds me a lot of resident evil, what with the puzzles and stuff.

Only I'm thoroughly enjoying this and I didn't really get into Resident Evil.

I haven't even passed the first mission yet though... Spending ages trying to get my head around it.

Comment

Saur and Venom Im assuming your comments were directed towards my post ?
                  I have been following this thread , I was just commenting on my initial thoughts not slagging anything . I couldnt pass judgement on anything that I had only played a short while

Comment

Hey mate, don't get me wrong. All I'm trying to say is that you need to spend more time with the game to be able to judge it fairly. Those were your initial comments so fair enough.
                    Also, I reckon it may be a good idea to submit posts in the First Play Thread after people have spent considerable time with the game so people don't get the wrong impressions.
                    Last edited by venom743; 10-06-2005, 15:26.

Comment

Maybe I'm ignorant, but I was looking forward to playing this.

However, this first play thread has simply put me off.

The puzzle element sounds quite frankly rubbish - I've actually cancelled my preorder - no doubt it will be worth my while picking it up on the cheap 2nd hand though.

Comment

Saurian, Venom what have you done!!!!!
                        Last edited by spagmasterswift; 22-05-2007, 21:31.

Comment

I don't care if some people don't like the game or are put off by negative impressions posted elsewhere because I'm loving it!

Comment

Well you can reverse that -1 with my +1, because I've added this to my Japan shopping list which my mate is getting for me whilst he is over there. Good impressions guys.

I doubt I'll ever get to the depths that you guys reach with this game, but what you've said already, and in truth the negative points of others have convinced me that this will be ****ING AWESOME!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Madbury
                              Well you can reverse that -1 with my +1, because I've added this to my Japan shopping list which my mate is getting for me whilst he is over there. Good impressions guys.

I doubt I'll ever get to the depths that you guys reach with this game, but what you've said already, and in truth the negative points of others have convinced me that this will be ****ING AWESOME!!!!
                              Good on you mate!
                              You know where it's at.

Comment

I CANNOT get over the last bit of the first level.

"...It's past your bedtime."

*Pulls out huge sniper rifle from back of wheelchair*

WHAAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                                X