No announcement yet.

Killer 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I quite like the PAL boxart. I'm going to wait as it'll give me more time to clear some of my backlogged games.

That video looks crazy though.

What's the chick with the knives like to play as?

Comment

Originally posted by Mephistopheles
      No, because it has to load in the new character.
      That and it's absolutely GORGEOUS! - I never tire of doing that, I love switching for the hell of it in fights to add even more blood explosion to the madness (just out of spite!)

What's the chick with the knives like to play as?
      Kevin Smith - HE's good to play as; he runs fast (only Con is faster, he runs at hyperspeed if you hit Y button), his defensive backflip if you hit Turn Button while running gets you well out of danger (Mask and Con have fast flips too but they dont have the distance Kevin has). As he uses knives he doesnt have to reload - the knives can be charged to activate more moves, his charged moves are proper GRIM!
      Last edited by Saurian; 10-06-2005, 10:48.

Comment

From now on I shall only play K7 wearing this hat -

Comment

- please tell me that's from an online store!!!! - What's the link!?!?

I'd buss that to work!

Comment

oh yes - http://www.spookshop.com/hats.htm

Comment

Something I'd like to know - do you lose points or are there any other effects when you 'wake up' characters (when you visit the TV Harman's Room for the first time in a level) ?

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff D
                Do you realise what you've just done!?!?! >=]

Originally posted by $h@d0w
                Something I'd like to know - do you lose points or are there any other effects when you 'wake up' characters (when you visit the TV Harman's Room for the first time in a level) ?
                Initial Wake-Ups are are via enemies killed - you're exchanging Kills for them, so the more good kills you make the faster you can wake the whole crew.

Comment

What's the deal with that Samantha bint? The one who allegedly pleasures Harman?

Comment

I dont know yet - she's totally ****ed up that girl, she aint just pleasuring him she's proper on it blud! (he must be about 170 years old - she's got issues! O_o). Garcian proper dont like her - you can tell, it seems more like he has to put up with her cos of her ability.

She's seen abusing Harman a lot in the game (she's got 2 VERY different personalities) - she seems to be the only link between harman and the real world. She's only helpful when she's in the maid outfit, then you can get her to save your game or let you speak to Harman at the start of missions (she's the perfect servant one minute and an evil bitch the next).

It's mad - there's some next **** going on in that house I have no idea WTF the deal is either!
                    Last edited by Saurian; 10-06-2005, 11:20.

Comment

Blud, I take it that vid is bits of the game edited together right? o_O

Looks mad, see what you mean about adding your change effect into the mix - When you switch Dan to Mask during that explosion, class

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift
                        Blud, I take it that vid is bits of the game edited together right? o_O

Looks mad, see what you mean about adding your change effect into the mix - When you switch Dan to Mask during that explosion, class
                        I knew if someone was to notice that it would be you blud! - totally not needed that switch, but OMG does it look sick! I LOVE STUFF LIKE THAT!

It's various bits and situations mixed up that make up the vid - just wanted to show how the system works (the way them IGN vids did my head in made sure of that!)

Comment

Double Post - soz
                          Last edited by spagmasterswift; 10-06-2005, 12:17. Reason: Killer 7 got me trippin!!!

Comment

Yeah those IGN vids sucked! They had me all confused about the system cos manz couldn't play for ****

The only thing that I was trippin on was Con's mega speed runnin. In my mind I'm gonna be using that like I use VJ's SPEED to wiz through the boring bits so that its just battle after battle - of course I'm full of **** cos not played it yet. IVE NOT PLAYED IT YET!!!!! ARGGGGGGGGHHHHH *watches Saur Vid over and over, plotting*

Comment

You can do that! - his speed is insane! If you proper know a stage off by heart you could proper TEAR IT UP using Con for a speed run!

Also in the vid check out what Con does after the explosion - I'm actually just about to get hit and instead of countering I have time to hold Run and Turn for the quick turn to get well away from danger just in time (because the little ****s nearly damaged me - they had to feel The People's Suplex). People are FAR too quick to write off game systems that are different - this works SO damn well!
                              Last edited by Saurian; 10-06-2005, 12:28.

Comment

Capcom just KNOW!

Trust, I clocked that quick turn too
                                Last edited by spagmasterswift; 10-06-2005, 12:30.

Comment

Working...
                                X