Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I like this game too.

Comment

For anyone who's into multiplayer the new Invasion map pack is on the Live Marketplace now. Five maps for 800 points, 337MB.

Comment

Yep and the 5 maps are really nice as well, fairly small but well balanced.

The stand out map is the Russian Harbour level which returns from COD, just plays well in all modes. The Eygptian one is also pretty sweet and the other three are straight from the single player campaign and nice enough. Good value for 800 points compared to other content released lately.

Comment

Got a problem with the new maps. If I go to system link or split screen and try to select the maps, they're greyed out. Checked on the Live preference selection, and its greyed out on there as well.

Anyone else got this or know whats wrong

Edit: Scratch that, a simple reset sorted it
          Last edited by HaHaUK; 10-07-2006, 19:49.

Comment

Yeah happened to me and I clicked the download again option and it sorted it out.

Comment

Stuck this on for some SP veteran last night - It's still a really, really stunning game - I'd forgotten how brutal it can be at times.

If COD3 can capture 90% of what makes this one great it's going to be awesome.

Comment

yep, I got the same feeling, started in my holiday again to finish it on Veteran, I'm now at hill 400, got damn excellent game it is for sure ! it's like Jerry Bruckheimer presents.... Call of Duty !! (not much of a story but some of the best action !)

Comment

I had a go at the American campaign after watching Saving Private Ryan. Also tested out my new speakers, now Call of Duty is even better.
                  I am not going to get myself excited for Call of Duty 3 atm, I will wait for more previews as Infinity Ward are not making CoD3 =(

Comment

Sorry to bump this, but is anyone still playing this online on the 360? Are the servers still running, & if so how many ppl are online on average these days?
                    I'm really tempted to pick it up 2nd hand as the MP was a lot of fun.

Comment

Literally almost no-one. You won't get any Ranked games at all, occasionally you might get enough people in one lobby for a Player match. But not often. I still try and get a game now and again.

Comment

Bugger

Comment

Working...
                        X