No announcement yet.

X3 The return PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just installed the update and its now running like a dream not tried any combat so hopefully it stays running smoothly when that heats up

Comment

Unfortunately it's still not running that well for me.
      I'm holding out for the 1.3 patch, but it's rather disappointing.
      I may have to upgrade, to be honest.

Comment

finally managed to make some headway now.

I was lucky and managed to capture a pirate m3 falcon.I repaired and upgraded it and sold my previous ship a argon buster.Paid for a few decent weapons.And in the artreus clouds did a spot of pirate busting destroyed a few but managed to capture 5 or 6.Selling them gave me around a million credits.

Shame you cannot buy certain ships until your reputation is high enough

Comment

Howd you get free ones off NTSC? Mustov missed that, this one is appealing to me as it looks so purty in the screenshots, Ive no idea on the game - is it more action based like say Colony Wars or RTS based like homeworld?

Comment

Its more like colony wars.....But see it more as a trading game.

Later on there is a lot of commanding ships and factorys so i suppose it becomes more rts like when your fleet gets bigger

Combat is nowhere near as good as games like colony wars or freelancer

Comment

just seen this is being released for the xbox http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/...tle=x3_reunion

Hmm would much prefer a x360 release

Comment

update with new features and a nocd/dvd patch

Comment

thank god, finally i can get rid of that horrible starforce stuff. Will be more tempted to play this, i wish more devs issues a nocd patch somewhere down the line. Fair play to galactic civilizations for doing it straight out of the box

Comment

I have had a couple of dvd drives go wrong....of course there is no way on earth i can prove that starforce is to blame

but after installing games that used starforce my dvd drives just seem to act really weird

Comment

Same here. I very, very reluctantly gave up playing Space Rangers 2 thanks to SF

Comment

Well i have started playing this again still got a long way to go but have bought a factory now.

Just wish they gave you more to do also pirate hunting is just not viable for money making

Comment

X3: Terran Conflict is due to be released on oct 17th....dont know to much about it though

Comment

x3 albion prelude has been released on steam....its setting up everything for the next game

played a abit of it so far still a VERY slow paced game but faster then previous games doing missions and the main story seems to give credits and ships far far faster then before

Comment

I got the X boxset last Xmas (!!). Gave it a few hours but was far too involving and was worried I'd lose a year to it, so it's sat on the shelf ever since A shame, looks like it is epic.

Comment

first mission there was a rather epic battle reminded me a lot of freespace 2 hoping there is a lot more of that later

think the game needs to be simplified and speeded up alot more though as now i have three ships and ideally i want to have two of them automatically trading on there own but dunno how i can get them to do it yet

Comment

Working...
                                X