No announcement yet.

Kameo:Elements of Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anephric does post a couple of good reasons to overlook it, tbh..

Comment

Originally posted by Swallow View Post
      Anephric does post a couple of good reasons to overlook it, tbh..
      True I suppose, one man's good reason is another man's... not so good a reason I amended my previous post to reflect that there are no reasons to overlook it in my opinion.

Comment

So, restarted this, and got to further than I was the last time, I'm up against the Water Temple boss now...

Darn, it's frustrating, even when I knock the boom-roots int the water he doesn't dive down ??? I got it to work only once in about 4 attempts, using Kameo to push one in, but I'd taken too much damage by then to finish him off. I hope my game's not broken

Comment

Started this on Tuesday, and have been hammering away, on and off, between it and some proper work

Have to agree with previous posters, the underwater controls are pretty bad, kept saying to myself out loud 'i want to go down, so push down'. Takes some getting used to but got there in the end. The water temple boss (did you finish it Josh?) is a real git in that it just takes so long to get yourself at the correct ramp nearest to him, due to that damn lightning he fires. Same with the Shadow Demon battles, not paticuarly hard, just time consuming.

The game looks amazing imo, the texture of the walls Cilla climbs up is fantastic, the same with the physics of the long grass when you fly over it as Kameo. And i don't mind the hand holding too much, as you still have plenty of work and exploration on the way to do.

Need some help now. What character did people use to complete Troll Trouble? The 40 troll fight in the time limit.

Comment

I used the one with the projectiles (Rubble? it's been a while) and found it a cakewalk Nick.

Really enjoyed this game myself, sure it's nowt original, but there's nothing like it on 360 and it does look stunning. Dunno why it gets so much hate.

Comment

Working...
            X