No announcement yet.

Initial D Street Stage [PSP]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone got the PDF of the manual still? If so can you pm me please as im after it and ill host it for others.

Comment

Comment

Can someone please repost the pdf? All the previous links are expired!
        Thanks!!

Comment

can anyone re-up the english manual(pdf) please. Thanks in advance.

Comment

(removed)
            Last edited by danielG; 15-06-2006, 23:35.

Comment

Right.. time to resurrect this thread....

As thegame is about to be re-released on the cheap.. can anyone send me/upload the pdf of the manual..(as the Jpn version does not have the english manual) Out on the 17th of Jan for about £12.

Going to put my order in with yesasia unless anyone has aby better sites..

Cheers

Matt

Comment

Please - can someone give me the pdf manual? I cant find it anywhere...

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Horne View Post

As thegame is about to be re-released on the cheap..Out on the 17th of Jan for about ?12.
                  Sorry, I don't have a link to the manual but at this price, unless you're not a fan of racing games, if you own a PSP you owe it to yourself to buy this game.
                  ?12 is an absolute steal too.
                  I have a load of PSP games and I'm definitely not one of those people who goes on about how disappointing it is but I've put the most time by quite a bit into this.
                  As a way of making a comparison, it's better than the PS2 version and is based on the most recent version of the arcade game (obviously not counting Stage 4 which is a complete reworking of the game).

Comment

Hightail Spaces lets you send unlimited files, of any size, to anyone. Collaborate with your team and evolve your work.

Comment

Thanks !!

Comment

Found it here

http://z10.invisionfree.com/streetstage/index.php?showtopic=168

Sweet game
                        Last edited by Mus; 03-01-2007, 21:25.

Comment

Working...
                        X