X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this game is

FECKING ANNOYING

I just want to throw my DS across the room

on level 3 and i've manage to gold everything so far but its been an uphill struggle with loads of shouting

Personally i think the original on the GBA is much better

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
      this game is

FECKING ANNOYING

I just want to throw my DS across the room

on level 3 and i've manage to gold everything so far but its been an uphill struggle with loads of shouting

Personally i think the original on the GBA is much better
      Really? I must have ninja skills then because I find it easy to get at least silver on most levels within 1 or 2 goes. I am on the final world now. So far so good. I really like the GBA original mind, but they are very different games, I like both a lot for different reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by AllYourBase
        Really? I must have ninja skills then because I find it easy to get at least silver on most levels within 1 or 2 goes. I am on the final world now. So far so good. I really like the GBA original mind, but they are very different games, I like both a lot for different reasons.
        pah Silver - can get that on 1 go

Non stop gold is the key

not moving on to another level until i have the gold

Comment

Mrs Fistman is doing that too Buster, and she's also getting scarily shouty when playing it, so you're not the only one.

Haven't had a chance to play it myself, despite being the one who bought it ( ), but it looks excellent.

Comment

found out last night that there might be a slight glitch

on level 2-3 there is a blue spring and a yellow spring up the next level

if you try and use both springs very close together - it doesnt seem to recognise the 2nd upwards stroke, so you miss the spring

that was winding me up last night

and trying to get the gold mario in the door last for the mega chain is also annoying me

Comment

pah Silver - can get that on 1 go

Non stop gold is the key

not moving on to another level until i have the gold
              I think going for gold on each level would sap the enjoyment out of this totally because it is stupidly hard to do even on world 1.... I plan to complete it all with the minimum of silver and come back and fill in the golds where i can

Comment

because it is stupidly hard to do even on world 1.... I
                thats all i needed to know Ninja

just got 5 golds in a row on level 3 on my first go with no added rage

but just turned it off incase the rage started

Comment

thats all i needed to know Ninja

just got 5 golds in a row on level 3 on my first go with no added rage

but just turned it off incase the rage started
                  hehe. Why dont you design me a level to test my ninja-dog skills out on?
                  Last edited by AllYourBase; 10-10-2006, 17:40.

Comment

i dont have a wifi adaptor -

but just complete level 3 and onto magnet mania - all gold so far

the final boss on 3 was quite difficult to get a gold on as you can only afford to lose 1 of your minis for you to get gold, if you lose 2 its silver i'm afraid and thats if you get all 30 through the level

Comment

the final boss on 3 was quite difficult to get a gold on as you can only afford to lose 1 of your minis for you to get gold, if you lose 2 its silver i'm afraid and thats if you get all 30 through the level
                      That's madness, I am crap at those bosses, if they let me use the D-pad to steer i am sure it would be easier!!

Comment

That's madness, I am crap at those bosses, if they let me use the D-pad to steer i am sure it would be easier!!
                        yeah i agree - its kinda broken

sometimes when you try and move the wheel the mini shoots out and even sometimes through the game you score thru the mini to make him move or change direction and he just stops

as soon as that happens - no more non stop bonus and without it you will never get the gold

Comment

boss of 4 is quite easy to get gold

upto level 5 now and it feels as if the game is getting better

level 4-9 is tricky to juggle all 4 minis and get the non stop bonus, but the magnetic level is the best so far

Comment

Buster, inspired by you i've started to aim for the non-stops and get golds now. i have all level 1 on gold and i'll try to catch you up! hehe

you should get a wifi adaptor, i just downloaded 'wifi kong' from the nintendo servers, it's quite easy but it's good to see they are giving you new content!

i like how on nintendowifi.com they can compare you to other players, etc when you register you DS console ID (not the friends code!!) - makes things more interesting.

Comment

Buster, inspired by you i've started to aim for the non-stops and get golds now. i have all level 1 on gold and i'll try to catch you up! hehe

you should get a wifi adaptor, i just downloaded 'wifi kong' from the nintendo servers, it's quite easy but it's good to see they are giving you new content!

i like how on nintendowifi.com they can compare you to other players, etc when you register you DS console ID (not the friends code!!) - makes things more interesting.
                              might try it - i've never went online on any format - ever, even the pc and to be honest i'm not sure what i would have to do

but on level 6 - so far all golds

Comment

Ditched Rocket Slime after completion for this.

The 4th world is full of excellent touches. The magnetic walls and the flipping-walking-switching-thing, for lack of a better word. Messing about with water level's remind's me off Mario 64 and the dual use of Mini Mario's with those walking golem's is ace. But yeah, well cool. Oh, Golded the first level and the 4th. Though I guess they wasn't that hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X