No announcement yet.

Xbox Live vision Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheers for the heads up boris, it's a shame there isn't proper instructions on how to use it

Comment

Loving this more than i thought I would tbh. had a slightly wierd web chat with a mate with both of us picking up the camera and pretending to eat it at the same time

Enjoying Totenball aswell, my girlfriend was mostly resposible for my current position at the top of my Highscore Table I was knackered after the first level... Love TotenPinBall though and its making me want to get a Wii even more >_<

Comment

I got a Vision for Christmas, it was a late order and arrived today and it's quality!

Comment

Originally posted by Destrukticor View Post
          you can provided you have windows with sp2

the instructions mention how to do it specifically
          yes, there are instructions and the manual even mentions a driver to download... but there simply isn't! i have tested it with both my pc and laptop (both run xp + sp2 + all updates) and it gets recognized as generic usb video device (featuring a poor 120x120 frame) but the driver just can't be found. the cam refuses to work properly with my skype or any other messenger. the fact that there is still no driver available is laughable and sad at the same time, taking into account this is a device from Microsoft.

Comment

sorry mate was just relaying the info as basically i have a mac so it doesn't work anyway

Comment

Works perfectly fine on my PC through MSN and Skype however on my brothers PC it refuses to work at all.

Comment

Yeah I had trouble getting windows update to recognise it, for some reason I had to long onto another user account and then it worked fine.

Comment

so there is a driver to download?

mates, can someone please email me the driver? please!

Comment

Working...
                  X