Crackdown (360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gerry Helmet View Post
    Or you can scale a building on the left hand side jummp onto the wang building and get in Halfway up
    That`s true that is and probably the best way of doing it to be honest.

Good shout Gerry old bean!

Comment

Originally posted by Gerry Helmet View Post
      Or you can scale a building on the left hand side jummp onto the wang building and get in Halfway up
      Is that the one with the red ledges as I can't seem to find a way in once I get to the top of that building

Comment

Originally posted by MikeF View Post
        Is that the one with the red ledges as I can't seem to find a way in once I get to the top of that building
        The one on the opposite side of the building you described.

When you get up there you`ll see some guards, kill them. If you then look at Wang`s tower you`ll be able to jump from your position to the side of Wang`s building. Jump up til you reach a baclony area you can walk on and you`ll find the alternative entrance to the tower. Saves having to kill a load of his minions too.

Comment

Yip, if get on the roof of that building and look directly in the middle of the side of the Wang tower you should see some ledges if you dont just jump at it, Its the Grey middle part. When you get to the first opening climb in and walk round to the back on the building I think there is a wee fence to jump over and your in !

Comment

I know where you mean now, I was jumping to the back of wangs tower near the glass enclosed stairs.

Will kill the bugger tonight when I get in from work now

Comment

How the hell do you get atop the knowledge sphere in shai-gen? There's an agility orb up there but the angle makes it virtually impossible to use the bars.

EDIT: Nevermind, just managed to get it.
              Last edited by Combination; 02-03-2007, 11:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                I've had that since i climbed the agency tower even on really short buildings, he also says something else like "check out that view, finest in the city".
                Exactly the same bug here.

I think he's gone Colonel Campbell crazy and is probably sitting in a darkened broom cupboard in the tower dressed in nothing but his late mother's knickers and covered in Dorito shavings.

Comment

Anything you want to tell us Spatial?

Comment

620 gamerpoints got, now I just need 40 more driving skill to max that, and it's time to finish the rooftop races and hunt the final few orbs.

I don't normally whore Achievements but this game shows exactly how they should be used. Amazing fun.

Comment

Just spent an hour or so searching Volk for remaining orbs, up to 475 I think now. And I should still get a big chunk from Shai Gen when I search there now.

Comment

About the Agency man, maybe after what came out in the ending he's gone a bit

last days of Hitler, holed up in his bunker because everyone's out to get him

. I turned him off in the options after I'd finished the game just because I didn't need to be told about nearby races and training videos at that point. That and he'd disillusioned me.

Comment

If any one is after a full picture referenced Hidden Globe guide, have a look at this - most handy in case you stuck!

Comment

15 Agility Orbs to go. Arghhh!!

Comment

I've got 3 to find, I I don't know where so start.

Comment

The first places you should check are the boss areas, particularly the ones out of town or on the fringes. You don't get much chance to ransack them when you're fighting, and you tend not to run through them much when you've finished.

Secondly, check the coastlines. There are quite a few on rocks around the coasts.

Finally, check low areas. When you're worrying about the highest rooftops it's easy to neglect the low ones and completely overlook them. I'm very guilty of this: my two last orbs were on a building on the beach on Volk (down below those tall hotel/apartment blocks, where those three obelisks are) and on a sign at street level on the first island. You'll really feel stupid if they're in places like that.
                                Last edited by NekoFever; 02-03-2007, 14:39.

Comment

Working...
                                X