No announcement yet.

Crackdown (360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sucks, I was on 499 for about 5 seconds!

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
      Just did the Den race in 1:33 with the peacekeepers after me too, sorry Rooks
      Lying! Lying! Lying!

</head explodes>

That's okay, I just did Ascending the Cells in 1:17:38 and made it to the top 50, so I'm fairly happy with that.
      Last edited by Eight Rooks; 03-03-2007, 22:02.

Comment

498 orbs. I'm going to dedicate all of tomorrow, from 9am onwards, to finding them. If I fail, I'll give up forever

Comment

I have 45 orbs left, I'm starting to realise I'm not going to find them all I started scouting the map earlier and found a few orbs (mostly blue ones) but found it pretty dull. I can't see my interest holding once I've finished the races and got everthing levelled to --.

Comment

Ranked 26th on the Los Muertos Skyline race. O_o There really must not be many people trying to better their times...

Comment

10 to go now...

Before that it was 11 and I got the one on top of that massive globe in Shai Gen...man that was SO ****ing infuriating...I almost threw my controller at the TV trying to get up there.

10...this is actually painful.

Comment

15 for me, and about 110 hidden. Eh, I may well not find them all, but I'm prepared to keep trying every now and then for the moment.

Comment

For the agility ones, if you really want to get all 500 then just start on the first island and jump around all the roofs, street by street, crossing off each building as you go, I done that remember which ones I've been to and which I hadn't until I eventually went through every single one on the whole map and got them all that way.

Alot easier than just randomly jumping around any old building every now and then.

Comment

I'm already doing that, but due to the world being 3D it means it's not as easy as it sounds.

Comment

It's not like GTA's secret packages (the secret orbs are more akin to those in terms of placement). The one thing to note when you're tearing your hair out searching for agility orbs is that they will nearly always be out in the open, clear and visible somewhere to give you a fair chance. It's just a case of being able to spot them.

Comment

I pretty much walk around with my aim up in the air at all times now anyway!

Comment

Or jump while looking straight down, alternatively.

Anyone who's actually trying to improve their race times (well, foot at least ) feel free to shoot me a friends request, by the way. Be nice to have some more personal competition than the guys on top of the leaderboard.

EDIT: Tag is exactly the same as my username. Don't forget the space.

Comment

I been at 499/500 for 4 days now.

I swear my copy is bugged.

This is actually driving me insane.

EDIT: 500/500 Get! (It was in Volk)

**** you Crackdown!
                            Last edited by Pookmunki; 04-03-2007, 16:08.

Comment

Originally posted by Pookmunki View Post
                              I been at 499/500 for 4 days now.

I swear my copy is bugged.

This is actually driving me insane.

EDIT: 500/500 Get! (It was in Volk)

**** you Crackdown!
                              Lol! Ive spent since 9am searching for the final 2. I found the first one at about 10am and literally found the last one two minutes ago in Shai-Gen, halfway up these two towers called Tower One and Tower Two, along a connecting walkway. The missus had set a 6pm deadline on finding it too, so, **** you Crackdown!

Comment

I have 13 left, it's driving me mad.

Comment

Working...
                                X