No announcement yet.

Crackdown (360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buggies for DLC and they are part of some new co-op mode apparently.

roll on DLC.

plus microsoft rules state full price games should have 1000 gamerpoints available without additional charge, meaning in theory some of the new modes missions whatever should be free.

good news.
    Last edited by merf; 27-04-2007, 09:14.

Comment

They already said the DLC would be free !

Comment

Gave up on this with 497 orbs a couple of weeks ago >_< even with DLC I can't see me putting this disk back in - it's just to painfull knowing those three little orbs are still out there, but my weak tired eyes won't let me see them

Starting to go mad atm, just can't put games to bed. These 3 orbs - Tantalus on TDU - 1000 career on TS2 the list goes on and it's driving me crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Simmy View Post
          Gave up on this with 497 orbs a couple of weeks ago >_< even with DLC I can't see me putting this disk back in - it's just to painfull knowing those three little orbs are still out there, but my weak tired eyes won't let me see them

Starting to go mad atm, just can't put games to bed. These 3 orbs - Tantalus on TDU - 1000 career on TS2 the list goes on and it's driving me crazy
          Schoolboy error there Simmy - As I can guarantee that disc will be back in your drive sometime prior to May 16th

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK View Post
            Schoolboy error there Simmy - As I can guarantee that disc will be back in your drive sometime prior to May 16th
            Bah, now I'm forgetting about Halo 3 - you can tell the baby is not sleeping again

Comment

Do you level up quicker at higher difficulties? Just discovered the difficulty selector >.<

Comment

Originally posted by Swallow View Post
                Do you level up quicker at higher difficulties? Just discovered the difficulty selector >.<
                Nah

Comment

Now with added DLC

After messing around in "Keys to the City" for a while i have returned to the main game again.

The harpoon gun is great, I have just impounded a police car at the agency with a police woman harpooned through the head attached to the rear of the car

The mini-gun takes ages to start spinning so you fire very slowly at first.

The proximity mines are cool. Once thrown, it has a visible light surrounding it so you know how close you can get.

Going to impound more vehicles now.

Comment

Best 800 points I've spent so far.

Harpooning people to the wall / car/ ceiling / floor is brilliant, but the minigun is a bit weak.

The agency armoured tank sounds like a beast and the cycle moves like greased lightning.

This games just been given a whole new lease of life and myself and tbm have just spent that last hour and half messing around all over again.

Add in to that the fun from trying to do a whole new set of ahievements and it's really is money well spent

Comment

So are the orbs a lot easier to find now? If anyone who was just looking for a few can comment on the range of the sound. I only need 2 more agility ones but about 50 hidden.

Comment

Range sound is improved.

Stumbled across one earlier that was hidden under a bridge. Thing is it still took a bit of finding (so it's not been made totally easy) and the increased range also means you might have to search a little bit harder because you aren't right on top of it when you hear the sound.

Comment

Climb to the top of Wang's tower (very easy with super agility, you can just climb up the side) -> spawn a ton of explosive barrels -> spawn SUV -> throw grenade -> get in SUV and hop it before grenade detonates = hilarity.

...very pretty hilarity...

The new air attack is pretty good as well. Jump off a high building and do it to watch those people (and cars) fly!

The harpoon gun and the new rocket launcher are almost worth the price of the new DLC alone, and the armoured vehicle is a laugh. It can take a hell of a beating, including surviving the time I piled a load of barrels and every available agency vehicle in one place before blowing the lot up.

Comment

I assume you can use keys to the city to spawn the kit from the Premium DL pack (assuming you've bought it)?

Comment

So the harpoon gun and all the extras have to be paid for, right?

Comment

Originally posted by cohen205 View Post
                                So the harpoon gun and all the extras have to be paid for, right?
                                Read --> Learn

Comment

Working...
                                X