No announcement yet.

Crackdown (360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daft question perhaps, but how do you change between the 2 skins each 'character' has?

Comment

It's amazing how much of a step back you agent is at level one - so slow and can't jump anywhere. All the vehicles handle like bricks on wheels.

Oh well, looking on the bright side only 300 Hidden Orbs to find....

Plus I get tonnes more mileage out of this game as I max my stats out again.

I'd advise everyone to stay well clear of co-op till they fix it though.

Comment

Street Races are poisonous sh!t IMO.
        Stupidly irritating AI, making it ZERO fun to play.

Reminds me of Mario Kart single player.

Comment

I'm not too fussed if I lose it, collecting the orbs is great fun anyway. I just played a little co-op and got the body armour acheivement, I was drving a bin truck with a bunch of bodies impaled to it, looked like something outta a horror movie.

Comment

Is the pack called Getting' Busy? Apostrophe and a G, that's just greed!

Comment

I ask again: can I simply delete the new free-for-all pack from the hdd or would that cause a problem?

Comment

Originally posted by monomaniacpat View Post
                I ask again: can I simply delete the new free-for-all pack from the hdd or would that cause a problem?
                The bug might be in the update for the game rather than the extra stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by NekoFever View Post
                  Also there's no way to respawn gangs without having to effectively complete the single player again to get rid of them, which may be getting fixed.
                  I wasn't impressed with this and assumed the new gangs option would be in addition to crimes on/off.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh_Mutants View Post
                    Daft question perhaps, but how do you change between the 2 skins each 'character' has?
                    You don't, because they haven't. The one picture shows them as a plebby agent, the other shows them fully powered up - your agent transforms into that one the better your skills get. At least I think thats the case

Comment

Correct!

I downloaded it all today and gave it a quick bash, it was immense fun but that was partly because I hadn't played the game at all for about a month!

I reckon I'll start again and go through it all from the start with a beefed up agent. Those we mini rockets, I don't get them, can you fire more than one at once, I was using it and thought it seemed pretty **** but seeing the picture with like 5 rockets all swirling around some guy in mid air looked immense!

Comment

I think the wipe glitch only happens if you play keys to the city in co-op, in single player you always start with no orbs and no stats.

I'm guessing the bug is that the game still saves in co-op and saves over your main profile.

Comment

A workaround has allegedly been posted on the official crackdown forum. I fail to see how this will make us safe.

Comment

Downloaded the freebie DLC and the update last night. Was reserving judgement on the 800pt pack till I'd caned the free one first. Thought it was a bit cheeky that pretty much everything I tried kept coming up "you need the buy the DLC to get this feature".

Anyway... has the respawning problem of people mowing you down as you respawn got worse? I died, and respawned at the agency tower. EVERY agent started shooting me immediately. Same thing happened when I respawned over in Los Muertos. I know that previously you used to get the odd one or two spawning around you, but this was just ridiculous!

Comment

I've found the same thing at Agency supply points - got swarmed over by Volk last night which were still hanging around there.

Think my puny restarted agent lasted all of 30 seconds before he ended up in a flaming heap

He who was once so big, now so small.

Comment

The respawning has definitely got worse. It was nigh-on glitched for me, but then I was playing co-op (not Keys, I didn't lose my stats) with someone on my Friends list who seemed to be having some nasty problems with his 360... people flickering on and off, disappearing then respawning every couple of seconds. Still, it definitely seemed to be much faster. Possibly a lot harder on Psychotic, too... though I never played much co-op before so I don't know if they beefed the difficulty up for two players as it was.

Comment

Working...
                                X