No announcement yet.

Crackdown (360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck mate, I have no desire to get them all. May change though if I finish the game with over 400, though..

Comment

I didn't set out to get all of them. I just played the game a fair bit, collecting as I went along.

After killing all the boses I was on 475 or so, and so it seemed rude to stop. Two hours after that I was on 490 odd.

Comment

This maybe old news now but with the forum being down I haven`t been able to catch up but the Crackdown team are already working on some DLC for the game.

There is nothing specified yet but if there was to be a new gang I`d be well chuffed!

Comment

Rumours of motorbikes as well as a new gang

Comment

still not sold on this whole online thingy but I installed a wireless router last night solely because I want to be ready to download new content for this when it surely becomes available.

I couldn't stand the thought of a new gang, weapons, vehicles or even island being available and me not having it !

wish they'd hurry up and get it out, at the moment I don't see anything on the horizon for me that will top this for game of the year but extra content would certainly seal it.

Comment

I was lucky enough (or unlucky depending on how you look at it) to get a copy of Crackdown from shopto on the Monday before release on the Friday.

The game was well and truly battered by Wednesday but I did still enjoy searching for the remaining green orbs and playing co-op with my mate. It was funny to see his weedy frame next to my brick ****house of an agent as I was jumping buildings in a single bound, but this game was done and dusted to quickly for me.

I kind of wish that I got the game at the same time as some of you guys to maybe prolong the excitement of the game. I`ve already traded it at GameStation but I will be picking it up again as soon as that DLC is available.

Motorbikes sound ace, I want rockets on mine!

Comment

I had a conversation with a mate about motorbikes and there NEEDS to be an agency one that kinda evolves and get's better with your driving skill! Has to turn into some huge badass Akira style bike with fat wheels and other badass abilities!

Comment

Would certainly make them road races a sight I easier, I would imagine.

Comment

I want a motorbike that looks like the Akira ones and can do stuff like ride up buildings. And it has to have a hop function like the SUV

Comment

Since we're in wish list mode, a basic level editor wouldn't go amiss in being able to plant your own buildings and orbs for other people to catch.

Imagine Crackdown taking influence from some of the LittleBigPlanet youtubeness, in being able to set your own (sub)achievements for other people to get, new cities and orb placement and sending it off to a leaderboard of some kind.
                      Last edited by Concept; 14-03-2007, 16:12.

Comment

I think an agency hovercraft could be fun or some kind of SFR 2049 style car with wings.

Awesome

Comment

I think they're gonna have to put some more bosses into it aren't they? It is such a short game, when you finish it you realise that I reckon.

What about that rumoured deathmatch?

Comment

The bosses in this game are poorly thought out, and IMO they contradict the purpose of the gameplay. For a game thats ment to be so open ended you're basically using the same tatic with the boss. Would of been cool if one of them was a super agent like yourself, or they were travelling around in armoured vechicals around the city and there would be a high way chase or something.

Comment

Personally I'd love a stats page!

Alot of the stuff must be counted anyway to go towards the achievements so its possible that your save game does contain all the data and they dont just flush it after you get certain achievements.

Being able to see how far you've jumped/ran, how many bullets fired, enemies killed with guns/explosives/melee, highest height you've fallen from and survived, longest jump in a car, etc would be ace.

Comment

An un-named source who I have no doubt in trusting has revealed to me that Crackdown is set for some new content. Now this news probably comes as no surprise as the team have already pledged that the remaining 100 gamer score points will be allocated to the new content. What you may not know is the content is possibly going to be free and is likely to include things like vehicle impounding (taking marked cars back to agency); street racing vs. AI controlled cars, extra equipment, new agent outfits and a number of new mini games.
                                Sounds cool, some DLC is definately going to be free there are 100 points of free DLC that have to be made according to the new MS rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X