Crackdown (360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Righty here are some really nasty hidden ones

#19 #78 #82 are all sneakily hidden away ones, although there are so many to find the chance of me naming on and it being it is slim, well about 300:1 actually :P

Comment

good interview over on Eurogamer website with the Crackdown chaps, hinting at what may be in the DLC.

Elsewhere on the site this morning is a very enjoyable Q&A with Crackdown producer Phil Wilson, who fields your questio…

Comment

500 Agility Orbs, get.

It seems that most people feel happy or feel a sense of achievement after getting the last one but I just saw the faint blur of green illuminated light and just jumped to it without provoking any joyous celebrations.

I really, really like the game but once you have 'done' it, that?s about all there is to it.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
          Righty here are some really nasty hidden ones

#19 #78 #82 are all sneakily hidden away ones, although there are so many to find the chance of me naming on and it being it is slim, well about 300:1 actually :P
          Cheers Boris!

I`ve found a guide and I hope it is the same one, but just out of curiosity would you please post the link to the guide you used? Then atleast if I need to go through all 300 locations I know it`s tried and tested.

Ta!

Comment

it is this one, I imagine it is the same one you have.

Comment

it is this one, I imagine it is the same one you have.

http://picasaweb.google.com/frodekn/HiddenOrbs
              Yeah that`s the one, cheers fella!

I`ve just had a look through all the pics and there isn`t any that jump out at me so it looks like I`m going to have to visit each location regardless of whether I think I`ve been there or not.

It`s probably one on a rock or sumat that I`ve missed....... the fecker!

Comment

cheers boris, thats definately the guide that killbot v2 used. although having looked at the numbers you put up and having looked for them myself just now (as i am on 299 also) , probably missing the same one I might add, it aint any of these im afraid to say. Anyways at least killbot has his 500 agility orbs and is only missing one hidden one, i'm sitting on 499 agility and 299 hiddens. DAMN, although it doesnt aggrivate me that much knowing that I just got 1000 points at TMNT.

By the way nembot as xbox live is down, I've just checked through the first 60 again and still no effing luck!
                Last edited by neverevertrevor; 27-03-2007, 14:02.

Comment

Yeah, with LIVE down it`s a bit of a bummer but I`ll be on after as soon as it`s back.

I need to find this last ****ing orb though! I hope you find it Trev because it has started to affect my sleep, didn`t sleep well at all last night think of where the bastard might be!

Comment

Sure this has been covered, but how do you stay stuck to and drive up buildings in the SUV ? I can get up about 20 feet but the front wheels soon lose contact and I start to fall off. Tried to release and repress B but it seems to have no effect

Comment

I dont believe you can Simmy! Its only supposed to stick for a while then drop! Thats why it makes it all the more rewarding when you do manage to scale some buildings with it!

Some dude apparently got to the top of the agency tower, its on YouTube but I havent bothered to check yet!

Comment

This is a video of climbing over the top of the agency tower using the SUV by using the "re-clinging" glitch. This was very difficult to do and I probably wo...

Supposedly took him around 120 tries

Comment

Originally posted by Revolution6000 View Post
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol3GSUyF8b8

Supposedly took him around 120 tries
                          Blimey.

I managed to 'climb' some buildings in the Los Muertos in the SUV but to reach the halfway mark yet alone the top of the skyscrapers on the last Island (Shai-Gen) is a feat itself.

I have found 210 hidden orbs without using a guide and have little motivation to find the last 90 in fear that I will be stuck on 299 for a long period of time.

I cannot wait until the download pack becomes available.

Comment

me and darksteve attempted this ther other night, but neither of us know how to reattach the vehicle instead of it jumping off.

Comment

me and darksteve attempted this ther other night, but neither of us know how to reattach the vehicle instead of it jumping off.
                              You know that tall building in the (lower) Los Muertos Island? It is possible to drive the SUV to the very top because you have two sections on the building where you can stop then readjust the vehicle to the next ledge before reaching the peak.

It took me a while but it is great to (finally) do it.

I need a Co-Op partner because I haven't attempted it yet due to having a Silver Live membership and generally being quite late to the party. I hope EvilBoris can be the first to get the elusive 900 gamer-points for the game too!

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Terrestrial View Post
                                I hope EvilBoris can be the first to get the elusive 900 gamer-points for the game too!

FAILED!!

I, the mighty Nembot, has just found the last bastard blue orb which brings my Crackdown points total to 900!!

I`ve not slept for a week dreaming of where that final orb could be but I`m gonna sleep like a ****ing baby tonight I tell thee!

edit - If the rumours are true, there will be an extra 100 points to go for when the DLC is released, I can`t wait!
                                Last edited by Nembot; 28-03-2007, 18:38.

Comment

Working...
                                X