Crackdown (360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
    Whats the deal with unlocking the cars at the Agency? I want that Bat Mobile ride!!!

They were all unlocked the first time I went into the game after the dlc. Did you buy the premium pack?

Comment

Didn't get the DLC - is that the only way you can get different cars in the Agency garage? The driving is the only bit I'm not loving at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post

Whats the deal with unlocking the cars at the Agency? I want that Bat Mobile ride!!!
        I think you have to buy the DLC for those.

There are three vehicles in the original game and as you level up they change shape and gain skills. The normal speedy car transforms into a bat-mobile lookalike at 4 star level, is that what you mean?
        Last edited by Jebus; 13-05-2007, 18:01.

Comment

Cheers

Oh right, so when I hit 4 stars they change cos I'm at 3 for agility and they aint changed yet.

Comment

Has to be 4 stars for driving...

The hummer goes HUGE and you use the B button to jump/hop.
            The car goes all batmobile-esque and has the B button using machine guns.
            The truck has a boost on the B button.

All when you hit 4 stars driving. Quickest way to level up driving is do big jumps or mow down enemies.

Comment

And they change with every level of driving, remember. There are four forms in total for each vehicle, I think.

I think it was Agility changes your appearance, Strength changes your bulk and Driving changes the Agency vehicles. Or maybe advancing a level in anything changes you, I forget.

Comment

Surely agility changes how high you jump and how fast you run...

Comment

Yup. It's strenth that changes you appearance. If you have the DLC try a Keys to the City game and manually change the ability - your agent will grow before your eyes (and no, that's not a euphemism).

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post

All when you hit 4 stars driving. Quickest way to level up driving is do big jumps or mow down enemies.
                    Also the SUV will stick to walls for a few secondas if you press B when you ride up a wall, makes for a good laugh trying to get high as you can get.
                    Also upto 499/500 orbs at the moment, was at 496 previously and did a couple of stockpile missions which led me to my last green orbs.
                    Now only got one wee swine to find and i will be happy.

Comment

Give me a break; I've been maxed out for long enough (and didn't get my stats wiped) I'd forgotten what did what.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                        your agent will grow before your eyes (and no, that's not a euphemism).
                        I think that very much depends on the user playing.

Comment

Another problem with the update is that now, when you approach a gang member, the percentage likelyhood of success is displayed over in the bottom right hand corner on top of the ammo hud. A minor issue, but annoying none-the-less. I saw someone mention it on one of the forums, but I can't remember where.

Comment

500 is indeed a sweet number

i seems like blind luck as i wasn't looking for i per se but the joy oh the joy!!

don't give up jebus it can be done

70 hidden to go

Comment

Finally got the Street Racer Elite achievement and that`s all 1250 points for Nembot. I`ve really enjoyed the DLc and personally I think it was worth every penny.

The Street Racer mode was really enjoyable although at times extremely frustrating and not to mention bloody difficult. The CPU drivers are more aggressive than a high security psychiatric patient! I`ve lost count of the amout of times I`ve been bumped off into the sea on the 1st corner.

The new weapons are fun but if I was to play through the game again I`d probably stick with the set up I used pre-DLC, that mini gun is great though. The vehicles are great too especially the single seat racing car, it is a thing of beauty and an absolute joy to drive in Street Racer mode.

Big thumbs up from me but I`m a bit gutted it`s all over.

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post

What do you mean by big jumps, just as it sounds? I'm having trouble getting my driving ability up...

John

Comment

Working...
                                X