Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I'd like to know this too.

Comment

As in, you're able to unlock them as you go along?

It does as although you're playing in their game the orbs you haven't collected will show up for you (but not for them) etc.

Comment

I did all the bosses on Pyschotic on my own because nobody was around to co-op with (Psych Out-Complete all Time Trial missions at the Psychotic difficulty level).

A couple of nights later, I went for Tag Teamer (Partner up and complete every mission in Co-op mode) and hosted/joined a game with a friendly American guy.

So even though I'd beaten all the bosses, he got the Psych Out and Tag Teamer achievements that night.

I'm unsure about the main game, but I'm *guessing* you'll still get them, even if the other player already has them. It depends on who's hosting. The gamer with the completed version won't have the gangs present until you reactivate them, but the new player will have all the gangs intact.

Don't quote me on this though

Comment

Coolio, thanks Spatial and Qualitychimp.

Comment

So as I'm the one who hasn't finished it yet, I should host, and Swallow (for instance) should join my game?

Comment

Yes Jimmbob, and I'll only be able to see my remaining orbs, so if I tear off to a completely random building that'll be what I'm doing.

If I do play with you, of course.

Comment

Yes there's a clue when somebody joins it says "Joining Jimmies City" or suchlike - hence you know it will be your version of the game - Swallow only sees his missing orbs and you see the ones you've missed. Gangs etc are whatever you have left to do.

Great that this game is still getting played - I bet a lot of people thought it'd die after the Beta - I'm still planning on finding them mfing orbs......

Comment

Originally posted by Swallow View Post

If I do play with you, of course.

If I could be bothered I would post my Kenneth Williams Piccy, but I can't!

Righto, tonight we dine in the Volk District!*

*Provided I'm not drunk from afternoon drinking of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax View Post

Great that this game is still getting played - I bet a lot of people thought it'd die after the Beta - I'm still planning on finding them mfing orbs......
                    If I can't be bothered with stressing over the missions I just stick it on and roam around the roof tops looking for orbs, it's the little noise they make that gets me! *ping*

Comment

Old news to most I'm sure, but this is a great laugh in co-op!

Comment

Yuss, had a right good roffle last night. Managed to get loads done, mainly cos Swallow gladly decided to be cannon fodder for most of the game. ****!

Comment

Just like the last R6 session I had with him then.

Must fire this up again. Still got a few orbs to find.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                            Must fire this up again. Still got a few orbs to find.
                            It seems they've made the orb chime even more potent with an update. I've stumbled across all but 5 of the ones I had remaining without actively looking for them.

Comment

Bit behind the times here, but me and a mate just picked this up cheap (£13 from ShopTo).

What's the best way to play co-op? If I start a game and he joins, does that mean he makes no progress with the game? i.e. if he goes back to play it himself, he'll be starting at the beginning? Any advice on co-op appreciated....

Comment

It's your city you'll be playing in - IIRC he can level up and all that jazz but his actual city will still retain any bosses you take care of in your own.

But he can collect orbs and do all the stunt rings etc and it'll carry over - I'm 100% it's just the bosses.

It's really no biggie at all.

I'm gagging to play this again for some reason - think I'll go hunt it down 2nd hand.

Comment

Working...
                                X