• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More of a "Brown Planet" then?

Comment

Originally posted by Gavin View Post
      More of a "Brown Planet" then?
      More of a "unwashed geek" aroma. Beyond stereotypical.

Comment

Bit like Gamestation then? Is it me or does EVERY Gamestation stink of stale teen odour?

Comment

strange,the more i play assassins creed,the more i feel the urge to play crackdown

Comment

Amen to that, Crackdown should've inspired AC game design. Crackdown is the most surprising fun game on the xbox 360.

Comment

Very late to the party with this one (picked it up for a fiver in Currys yesterday) and what a game! It's the most compulsive gaming fun I've had in ages. I don't want it to end.

Comment

Make the most of it, there isn't going to be a sequel.

By the way, get the downloadable content.

Comment

Anyone wanna play this over next week (EASTER HOLIDAYS!! ) on Live again? I really wanna play it again and every time I see it's name mentioned makes me wanna play ever more!!

Comment

Aye man :-) Im hoping its going to take the pain off the wait for GTA IV See you on live...

Comment

Never did get round to playing this again!

Think I'm gonna fire it up tonight and reset it all and start from the start.

Comment

I have a Pavlovian response to this that whenever I see it discussed or mentioned I instantly want to play it all over again. Not many games do that to me.

Comment

Same here! I seen it mentioned in the Mirrors Edge thread on rllmuk and thought I'd come play it again.

Just mucked about there with my maxed out agent but decided to resurrect the gangs and reset it all.
                          Just starting again now!

Comment

Me too, this is easily one of the most overlooked games on any system.

Its probably one of my favourite 360 games as well. I would love a sequel.

Comment

OMGzor. I played this for the first time. Got sucked into a 62 checkpoint driving challenge in the first minute.

Any tips for what to do from the off?

Got my first orb. Did someone say they make a noise?

And is there any point in going online?

(goes off to read thread)

Comment

You're probably best to wait until you've got your stats up a bit before going online. Everyone else will be maxed out and you'll never keep up with them. It's a laugh with the Keys To The City DLC after you've finished the game, though.

As for tips... well, there aren't any, really. You can't really do anything wrong or mess up beyond dying and then you can just respawn. It's wonderful. Proper freeform gaming.

God, I'd love to play this again for the first time. My initial run through was one of those gaming experiences I'll remember forever. There was nothing else like Crackdown and discovering it all on my own was amazing. You're in for such a treat.

Comment

Working...
                                X