No announcement yet.

Crackdown (360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not 100% sure how bosses work, but he'll only be able to see the orbs he needs and you'll see the ones you need. [what Yoshi said] Anyway, it's top fun all round regardless.

Comment

So.... is it fairer to say play one night in my city and then another night in his city?

Comment

Nope it won't really matter - if you both play the whole game co-op on one city you'll both get all the achievements anyway.

It's design genius all round really You'll find you spend more time "playing" than taking out bosses.

Comment

OK cheers guys, will see how it goes and go from there - know very little about it, so gonna be a learning experience

Can't go wrong for £13 though!

Comment

Where from ? I'm gonna buy it again - game of the year for me.

Comment

You have got a bargain and no mistake. I love Crackdown, GTA has a lot of catching up to do. there's some really fun achievements to go for as well. Mush fun in co-op.

Comment

Comment

ShopTo have it for ?13, Play have it for ?15 (cashback from both via Quidco too)

Or, apparently Asda have it for ?10, but not verified that myself, imagine that'd be harder to find....

Comment

Amazing deal - cheers Swallow.

I'll drop by Asda first if not, order in this avo.

Comment

?18 from Asda online, don't know if the stores are different !

Did they ever add any stat tracking to the game ? Only thing that was wrong with it to me ! Still need to get a few acheivments like "car jacker" but would be great to know how many I've got left to Jack !

Comment

I fancy playing this again but my mate has it the now, need to get it back. I'm up for just starting again and doing some co-op action on Live!?

yeah good call Simmy, was annoying that they never added anything like that, so much stuff you can do in the game would be nice to know all the numbers like how many dead bodies you've thrown off rooftops into water below etc etc!

Comment

I saw it cheap in Woolworths the other day, think it was about 17 quid or something.

I just started it earlier this month, and I'm just about finished ... 1220/1250, with just 2 stunts and a stockpile mission left to do.

Comment

Saw it for about 12 quid second hand in 'Pink planet' earlier the week..

Comment

Pink Planet!? Address please!

Comment

Chippenham. If only it were *that* pink.. It's certainly stinky in there anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X