No announcement yet.

Crackdown (360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated for me earlier (around 6pm ish) too. Wonder if goes towards a fix for downloading this demo thing, forget what its called now, that comes with Crackdown?

Comment

Originally posted by debug77 View Post
      that comes with Crackdown?
      PAIN!!

Comment

Get in! Managed to get the last five or six agility orbs in the last hour. Whatsmore, my last two agility orbs were right next to each other at the City Bank in La Mugre! I was just about to stop after checking the Volk, but decided to warp over to the other island, jumped off a building and heard an agility orb, followed quickly by a second.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax View Post
          No recovery C_S - I feel your pain despite having avoided it thankfully
          How do you avoid this happening please?

Cheers.

Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
            How do you avoid this happening please?
            When you get the patch start single player and save your game before you do anything else. The latest update might have fixed the issue but that was the workaround before.

Comment

Cool. Cheers.

Comment

Thanks for the advice, Yoshi, got my 4* driving ability!

Quick question chaps, the "6 stunts in 60 seconds" Achievement - they don't have to be 6 different stunts, do they?

Comment

Originally posted by Swallow View Post
                  Quick question chaps, the "6 stunts in 60 seconds" Achievement - they don't have to be 6 different stunts, do they?
                  Nope.

Comment

Thankyou!

Comment

I finished all the driving events in the extra content yesterday - not an enjoyable experience.

The opponents are very aggresive which is fine, but on some of the tracks there are little rocks which cause you to lose control. The AI opponents naturally don't have this problem, I had some near pad to wall throwing moments on this.

I won't be returning to the racing mode again.

Comment

Oh yes. Finally got the repo man achievement. Love it. Only 13 hidden orbs left to go and I'll have 1000+ points on this wo doing the driving events one!

Comment

Originally posted by Swallow View Post
                          Thanks for the advice, Yoshi, got my 4* driving ability!

Swallow. You can do this easily by getting a mate to pick you up and throw you. Think co-op (on Live).

Comment

I am a bit too lazy to read all 700 odd posts, but after killing all the gang bosses is that it for single player mode (apart from chasing all the achievements)?

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post
                              I am a bit too lazy to read all 700 odd posts, but after killing all the gang bosses is that it for single player mode (apart from chasing all the achievements)?
                              You can reset the gangs and start again

But yes that's all the missions you can do.

Comment

Oh well, was kind of hoping for some super boss Kingpin.Not sure if I can be bothered to do all the achievements. I have the Halo Beta and a sealed copy of Lost Planet to be getting on with. Cheers for the info though.

Comment

Working...
                                X