No announcement yet.

Crackdown (360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In total both DLC packs and the title update are worth 800 points IMO.

Comment

Ok then - so what achievements are new that you can get with just the free pack?

Comment

Originally posted by Blair View Post
        Ok then - so what achievements are new that you can get with just the free pack?
        Seriously mate, read the major nelson link above.... all explained in black and white

Comment

I only ask Necro because its very very confusing.

So technically you can only need premium DLC for 170 points and the rest can be gotten if one person has it and the other doesn't.

Not excluding the fact that the free DLC allows one to gain 140 - taking the total to 1040. That surely can't be right...

Achievements: The new content brings with it seven new achievements (taking the overall total to a nice round 50). Let’s get one thing straight, nobody’s paying for the 100 points that were missing from the original game – and in fact we’re repaying that debt with some serious interest!
          In total the download pack unlocks a whopping 350 gamerscore!
          Confiscator *
          Impound all the chosen vehicles and store them in the Agency Garage
          40 Gamerscore
          Psych Out *
          Complete all Time Trial missions at the Psychotic Difficulty level
          100 Gamerscore
          Stockpile Supreme **
          Complete any Stockpile mini-game in less than 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
          10 Gamerscore
          Flippin' Crazy **
          Complete three flips of any type in a single jump in any vehicle
          20 Gamerscore
          Body Armor **
          Use the Harpoon gun to attach five corpses to a single vehicle
          10 Gamerscore
          Street Racer ***
          Win all Street Races using any vehicle
          20 Gamerscore
          Street Racer Elite ***
          Win all Street Races using all available vehicles
          150 Gamerscore

* Available with Free DLC
          ** Available when one player has Premium DLC
          *** Available only with Premium DLC

Comment

Originally posted by Blair View Post
            So technically you can only need premium DLC for 170 points and the rest can be gotten if one person has it and the other doesn't.

Not excluding the fact that the free DLC allows one to gain 140 - taking the total to 1040. That surely can't be right...
            If you want the full 1250 Gamerpoints then you need to get the premium pack as well. Otherwise you can get 1040 by yourself with the free packs or team up with a mate who has the premium pack for 1080.

Comment

I'm loving it!

Now that's how you do DLC.

Comment

I broke Keys to the City in less than a minute

I really should be a game tester.

Comment

Apparently there's a bug that can erase your save if you play co-op in someone else's game in the new modes, so you might want to hold off until there's a workaround or fix before you go doing that. Also there's no way to respawn gangs without having to effectively complete the single player again to get rid of them, which may be getting fixed.

It's a piece of piss to do finish it when you're fully tooled up from finishing the first time (I just rocketed the bosses from out of their range) but you lose the ability to just mess around without being shot.

I got that achievement for pinning five enemies to one car which was quite amusing. Driving around with them swinging off the sides is genius.

Comment

Somebody started a thread here earlier saying the bug occured if you hosted rather than joined the game - Which is it ?

Comment

The fact that it could go either way (I've seen conflicting reports) suggests that you should just hold off completely until it's fixed. According to the forum RTW are aware of the issue and are working on a fix for it ASAP.

Comment

Yup. One of my friends hosted a game while we played some keys to the city and Street racing. Went back to campaign and I lost my fully maxed out guy.

: (

Comment

Bugs happened to me. My campaign is totally reset and my agent is back to zero.

Comment

Oh man I ain't touching it till they sort that then - Jesus what a gargantuan balls-up to an otherwise splendid package

Comment

I don't play the game online as I am only a silver surfer - will this bug effect me if I play offline co-op (I'm assuming you can play offline)?

Would it be worth deleting the free-for-all pack or would it corrupt the game in some way?

My thoughts are with the friends and families of those people who have been affected by this terrible bug.

Comment

Originally posted by monomaniacpat View Post
                                My thoughts are with the friends and families of those people who have been affected by this terrible bug.
                                Lol

"your kids characters are already dead..."

Comment

Working...
                                X