Kororinpa - Wii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stakers View Post
    ET- you are such a completionananist. Is that all time trials golded? SICK.

Oh, I wish.

You can simply 'finish' every maze in the game without getting trophies and still have a 100% save file but in my case, I have finished maze 1 - 30 (both normal and mirror) with the gold trophy on all 30 stages but from stage 31 onwards, it is a mixture of silver and gold which is fine by me.

Hmmm, I don't know what is left of this game now really. I could try and get all the gold trophies but I don't reckon I will receive anything extra or special especially after 100%-ing the game and got nothing in return unfortunately.

Kororinpa is my favourite Wii game so far.

Comment

I've currently unlocked the first 20 on the front of the board, plus five near the end of it. And on the back I've unlocked 5 out of 15.

So, are there 65 levels in total?

Comment

Originally posted by emsef View Post
        I've currently unlocked the first 20 on the front of the board, plus five near the end of it. And on the back I've unlocked 5 out of 15.

So, are there 65 levels in total?
        You are on the right lines emsef but you seem to be forgetting the mirror mode thus totalling to 130 mazes. Most games that feature mirror modes feel tacked on to extend and open the experience up for a little bit longer but Kororinpa does it well as they feel like new stages altogether.

You will understand what I mean once you unlock the mirror stages.

Comment

Looking forward to it!

I'm a bit OCD, so I refuse to move on to the next stage until I have gold on the current one. Currently I'm on the first "Day Town" stage.

It's a shame games like this get overlooked because reviewers can't find enough in them to write about!

matt
          Last edited by gingerbeardman; 23-04-2007, 17:04. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
          X