No announcement yet.

Super Mario Strikers Charged Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had 3 games online (trying to get through Single player at the moment.) and my experiences were all lag free. Twas great. Was just one on one. Would be good to hear if anyone's done 3/4 player online.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
      I've had 3 games online (trying to get through Single player at the moment.) and my experiences were all lag free. Twas great.
      With exception of few minor hic-ups, my matches have been lag free too. Actual netcode seems to be really good, but server side sucks Yoshi's balls.

Comment

Yep but it does it soooooo well

My games have been lag free - it shows you the connection quality before the match and gives you the option to pull out - very nicely done the online side (when it works)

Comment

Been playing it all weekend...

I'm enjoying it but it gets a bit boring when playing on your own. If you have a mate and two controllers/nunchukas its worth a buy!

If not, but have online, might be worth picking up too! Been having a bit of probs with the 'Stats Error' online but as its the first online game, I think its allowed to have a few teething issues!

Comment

Definitely been having a few online errors and issues but I can't complain for free. It works well enough and is a riot to play online

Comment

The graphics aren't too bad either.....

Nearly looks as good as the Halo3 Beta! (which isnt hard ).

Comment

Online mode working well today. Had one game with bad lag - the connection gauge goes up and down if you leave it a few seconds, or it can do at least. Was on 4 stars so I pressed "accept" only for it to drop to 1 and give me a very stuttery game.

Megastrikes are actually awesome if you can get em right (2nd press especially), just got 5 out of 6 against a very good opponent, and have conceded a lot too. Obviously very hard to actually get one out though...

Comment

Anyone else been losing a game with 1 second left on the clock, only to pull a megastrike out and win the game.

It's very satisfying.

Comment

Originally posted by Boggy View Post
                    Anyone else been losing a game with 1 second left on the clock, only to pull a megastrike out and win the game.

It's very satisfying.

Yes. And right on the final whist.. erm, siren.

Comment

This maybe the second wii game i keep after wii sports. It sounds like it has some legs with its multi player both online and local. Think i will pick it up today i never played the first on cube but use to play smb footy from what i read and see its like that but 100 times better with crazy ass power ups etc sign me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Boggy View Post

It's very satisfying.
                        Yeah, that happened to me yesterday .

0.5 seconds left, 0-2, won 4-2 after the mega strike! Get in!

I do love the megastrikes, theres always a chance you can turn the game around!

Comment

At first I wasn't too sure about this, but after half a dozen or so online games and I am hooked. I need some friends to play against though.

Comment

I loved this day one, however today I'm getting mashed online and it's starting to annoy me to the point where I don't fancy playing it anymore.

Comment

I know exactly what you mean, I just played 3 ranked games and they were incredibly tedious. All 3 opponents used the bloody hammer bros move every few steps and even though it's easy enough to defend against, it's just so bloody boring. The first guy I played had a rank of 79 with an impressive record, don't see how he managed to play that many games but that's not the point, anyway, I was expecting a really good game but all this idiot did was spam the hammer bros move. I honestly couldn't believe it, no doubt his record was achieved this way. Feel sorry for any newcomer playing these people, it would no doubt put them right off online play.

Comment

I could be wrong, but as much as I've played good players, some with the annoying hammer tactic, I've found them all beatable. Just sit back and watch them jump about with hammer bros then slide in when they stop. Wait till you've got another man nearby in case you miss so you've a backup to try again. I've played people with other similar "tricks", but part of the fun is thinking how to beat them.

Comment

Working...
                                X