No announcement yet.

Forza 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my Forza 2 now and after being frustrated with the bastard because I can`t go round a corner at 150mph I`m really liking it now, but I dunno if it`s gonna get played when the Darkness arrives but that`s another story.

At first I was really dispondant due to the masses of options when buying kit. I remember the early days of games where cars could be customized and it`d be like "this is the top speed now and this is what it`ll do with the new engine", but I suppose Forza is similar in a round a bout kinda way.

Really enjoying the time trial mode and having a go at the guys on my list, I can envisage some massive power struggles on that mode! Had a little go on the exhibition mode too, loads of fun driving the uber powerful cars after I`ve been driving my VW Golf for most of this afternon.

After not been too keen I`m really liking it and I`m glad I gave it a chance, although I`m still glad I cashed in on the Blockbuster deal and didn`t pay full price for it.

"Insomnia" by Faithless is on the game too so, it`s just gone that little bit higher in my estimations!

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax View Post
      See when you're in an online lobby and some people have the green bars next to their names - is that connection quality or what driving aids they've selected ? not everybody has them hence I'm wondering if it is the connection quality (which I'd expect it to be).
      It's whether they've got a custom design on their car. It loads up when they enter the room - red through to green.

Comment

Am I right in thinking there is no options to have music playing while you race,would have been nice to have the option as the soundtrack in the menus is not too bad.

Comment

Not sure but couldn't you just use the guide button and stream your own?

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
            Not sure but couldn't you just use the guide button and stream your own?
            Quite so. As you can with all 360 games.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
              If you are talking about photos, then press pause while driving and choose photo.

If you mean you are rubbish at art and making pictures on the cars is a chore then join the club. I've no imagination or talent or patience. That's why the decent art goes for so much in the auction house.
              Yeah the art part. How come it was so easy in Mario Kart DS, yet on this it has to be so complicated?

Comment

Woo. Just got in a bidding war with someone and won my first car at an auction for under 30,000. Variations on this livery probably appear often but I hadn't seen them before and found the professionalism impressive.

Comment

So I've seen shots of a Rez car up for sale. Anyone know if an enterprising soul has produced anything Panzer Dragoon related yet in the livery editor? Saga/Azel had some amazing art.

Comment

Road Atlanta. R3 class Skyline. Online 4 player friends. Heaven. The sense of speed was just sensational.

Comment

i gave up on supposedly serious racing games around Gran Turismo 2.

can't understand why this keeps drawing me in to play it, i didn't like the demo much and only picked it up as I found it cheap but it definitely has something.

i've been compelled since friday to keep turning on the xbox and grab a sneaky 30mins (which normally turns into an hour or so) on it.

even whilst playing it feels a bit slow, as mentioned its quite crisp but not graphically spectacular, but just feels quite nice.

don't know why I like this so much but I really do !

Comment

Try a free drive in one of the R class cars. It'll feel a lot quicker

Comment

I've turned my beautiful Mini into some uncontrollable S class monster. Its a sight to behold

Comment

I've started with a (Black) Mini, looks the nuts once done up.

Noticed the grandstand reflections on the chrome bumper of my E-Type yesterday, quality stuff

PS. Will catch up with you guys online soon, just been really busy

Comment

Have to pimp this, my mates spent hours working on this and i love it!

Comment

Thats absolute genius!

Comment

Working...
                                X