No announcement yet.

Forza 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't find the Forza photo thread so i'll post this in here, it's my car based on the laughing man logo from Ghost in the shell.

You should check out the t shirts and hoodys whilst your there, i've got a fair few and they are awesome.

Comment

Anyone tried the Road America track on this yet? It's really good!!!

Just trying it now, there's some great corners in it and I can see it taking a while to master as it's quite long and there are a few hills in it too.

It's definitely one of the best tracks in the game!

Go for it, it's only 100 points.

Comment

I keep meaning to get it. Will do soon.

Comment

Here's a video of the track. (sound is a bit off)

Comment

Are these new tracks arcade and multiplayer only?

I would have liked it if they beefed up the single player tracks, gets boring driving round the same tracks all the time.

Comment

Can you guys pull off the same times with the pad as the wheel? i.e. does the wheel make much difference?

Comment

I believe most of the top players are playing with the pad. I think however that with the wheel you can get pretty close.
                I tried it once at a friends place (who has a wheel and playseat) , it takes some getting used to , but I came (very) close to my fastest time with the pad, but I couldn't beat it.

Comment

ps. by the end of the week we should get the final info for a new DLC pack,
                  so far nothing has been announced about the cars and (hopefully) an new track !

Comment

unfortunally no new tracks

but they have some decent cars for DLC in the March pack :
                    1999 Ferrari F50 GT
                    1989 Ferrari F40 Competizione
                    2006 Maserati MC12 Corsa
                    2007 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640
                    2008 Porsche 911 GT2 (977)
                    2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia
                    2007 #1 Peugeot 207 Super 2000
                    2008 BMW Motorsport M3 E92
                    2008 Maserati GranTurismo
                    2007 Audi S5
                    2008 Mitsubishi Evolution X GSR
                    2007 Audi TT Coupe S-Line
                    1971 BMW Motorsport 3.0 CSL

Comment

I started playing this again a couple of weeks ago - never really had time for it when it was released.

What a fantastic game. Really rewarding shaving time off best laps, juggling cars and settings. I've never really got hooked on a racing simulation before but yeah love it.

Can see myself downloading all the extra content for this one.

Comment

The F50 is a complete monster. Looks like it's being used to set all the best times on the online leaderboards. It handles (and sounds) like an F1 car. Absolutely nuts.

Comment

I've been getting back into this. Finished all the TTs now. I've also caved and bought all the DLC. Gah. I thought I had willpower but clearly not. Gaming is such an expensive hobby.

Comment

The two new tracks are quality biscuits.

Comment

What's the deal with this? ThaForce: 41m43s. Me: 7h

I've done all the TTs and that was a few days ago, so how come it's not updated yet?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Mine says "SpikeyTheFatGit is not present" even though I completed all the TTs months ago

Comment

Working...
                                X