No announcement yet.

Forza 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That reminds me, does this still have many online players? What with it being the most popular 360 racing game at the time.

Comment

I can't even remember which online modes this has, but could an NTSC-UK game night of this be set up for some friendly racing? I'd definitely be tempted back, and you'd all at least feel better you didn't come last!

Comment

I'm sure Senna and ThaForce would be up for it.

Comment

...most likely chucking as they realise they have a new set of victims.

Comment

So that's why only them two play together anymore, everyone else has had enough of losing...

Comment

Originally posted by Malc View Post
              So that's why only them two play together anymore, everyone else has had enough of losing...
              In a cross-thread-tastic moment, JUST LIKE HALO 3!

Comment

Count me in for any NTSC races. Its been way too long since Daft Punk were Playing At My House.

As for the DLC, the December and March car packs are the best. The other package only has a couple of cars I liked, although one of them is the 911 GT3 RS, which is pretty awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Malc View Post
                  It more that they only ever use one car, which is v. boring.

Mind you, I only really like B Class with no Integras!

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick View Post
                    Count me in for any NTSC races. Its been way too long since Daft Punk were Playing At My House.
                    It's funny you should mention that, I popped this in recently and found I really enjoyed the soundtrack!

Dated a bit visually but still a really good racing simulation! I adore how in "arcade mode" you can see everyone on your friends lists times etc.

Comment

Hey, count me in for this.

I am on holiday at the moment but back on 6 July, and Roy is on holiday for another week or so I think, but we should definitely get something going again.

Even if it is just every couple of weeks or so, this game is too good to go out with a whimper. Perfect time to pick it up again what with the run-in to Forza 3.

And what Sharky says is correct

We do race the same car class too much (only because it was so much fun), so I'm more than happy to race other car types. The more varied the better!

Comment

I'm back and ready for some online Forza2 action ! If we can get some guys together I will join the fun for sure.

Don't mind which cars we race (that said, I like them fast though...)

Comment

Ok, I'm going to post something in the Online Challenges forum to get something organised.

Will be with different cars to make it interesting, and I haven't played this game properly for months so it should be fun!

Head on over there if you are interested.

Comment

count me in! after a looooong break from Forza this could be quite interesting !

I remember the last time we played (just after we played RacePro) we were all over the place with terrible laptimes... Haven't played it since....

Comment

oh dear, i strongly hope the AI in FM3 will be improved. it's hard to tell from the demo, but i have the feeling it isn't. however, i am on level 36 meanwhile and still keep racing some races on easy AI as on medium difficulty the opponents are almost unbeatable if in the same car or class. a further annoyance is the frequent bumping and their flawless race style. then again, when switching to easy difficulty the races provide no challenge at all. i really wonder if it's worth finishing the career?

Comment

Working...
                              X