No announcement yet.

F-Zero GX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats the cheapest place to get this guys? im gonna have a quick look round the sites now but some of you may know of somewhere i dont

Comment

All these games that fly by me, u lot have bought so many y i have to c them drift by. Can't wait to buy F-Zero it shud b ace, i take it there will be a thread where all the times will be posted. Being first is everything, second is nothing i'm gonna aim for top notch times. O n love the banter, n trash talk.

Comment

Any 16:9 / widescreen option ?

I am getting US version at the end of next month.

Comment

Say who is reviewing it for NTSC-uk?

Comment

Originally posted by Che Musashi
            Say who is reviewing it for NTSC-uk?
            Mayhem

Comment

Fastest game evar!
              Fastest growing thread.... evar!

Comment

my most anticipated racer..... ever

Comment

Well lets hope goblin do the biz

Man i am feeling a wee bit ill, hope i dont get too ill when f-zero comes out and have to like take a day off work

Just as i get into VF4e + Initial D !!!

Comment

I'm going to check my local import store and see if I can score one there. The thing is my plate is going to be full so I don't think I'll have time for it. But ohh how I dig those little Japanese Gamecube boxes.

Comment

i've already got a pre-order with CA Games, but JPN games will have it in this week, possibly wednesday. www.jpgames.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Boggy
                        i've already got a pre-order with CA Games, but JPN games will have it in this week, possibly wednesday. www.jpgames.co.uk
                        That's www.jpngames.co.uk

Yep, Dave is expecting it today sometime - and guess who my pre-order is with?

Comment

Well yours truly is already at home getting mad skillz for this crazy game .........
                          Originally posted by spoiler
                          of scrable
                          ehehe

Comment

Its obvious its the game of the year for me. Everything looks to be fantastic from the tracks to the vehicles.

I hope the sound is upto standard. Does anyone know if the music is as good as the original. I liked the Fzero Metal stuff but it didn`t have the classic soul and tingle down the spine feeling of the original.

It would be cool if you could select between BGM made by Nintendo or Sega. Which company would make the most fitting rifts??? I would think Nintendo would win if they got the original guy and he had the power to take his talents to new levels.

Music is so bloody important. 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Falcon
                              Music is so bloody important.
                              Tis funny, but I virtually never notice music in games, unless it's bad. I remember Sidez not bothering with 1080 because the music wasn't totally awesome (unlike steep slope sliders which has ace tunes), but feel he missed out on a good game for the sake of the music.

Comment

Strangely enough Logitech have released the Cube version of their wheel Speed Force to coincide with the release of this.

They don't seriously expect us to play F-Zero GX with a wheel do they?

Comment

Working...
                                X