No announcement yet.

F-Zero GX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah - the sheer number of racers is what made F-Zero X for me, especially because on the higher difficulties they were so brutal!

Does anyone know yet if you can play the Grand Prix mode (if indeed there is one) multiplayer?

I always thought that was the biggest omission from F-Zero X...

Comment

Who's that in the lead?

Oh look it's me!

Me....me.....ME!

Comment

Originally posted by Saurian
        Who's that in the lead?

Oh look it's me!

Me....me.....ME!
        And who's not on there at all! Playing 'Time Attack' all by himself and dominating the leaderboards whilst others piss around with story/GP mode!!?

Comment

Main menus English? Ah life becomes easier slightly... if they just keep the Japanese (hopefully katakana) to the Story and Custom modes, then playing (and reviewing!) becomes a bit better

I too have my order with JPN so hopefully it'll arrive by Friday so I can just blast it all through over the weekend... I've already started writing bits of the review so we can get this out fairly quickly
          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Cant wait to get some serious time attack happening!

Comment

By looking at the F-Zero video on the play-asia site it seems pretty clear that muti player grand prix is no go again.

It does seem as though you can save replays of something though, because replay is on the main menu.. so maybe you can record your best runs and view them whenever you want?

Comment

screenshots of the Freeloader problems here:

aswell as videos of the game in action

Comment

I forgot to mention.

I got an unknown package this morning.

Had to go to work so couldn't collect it from the PO.

Think I'll go get it at lunchtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Saurian
                    Cant wait to get some serious time attack happening!
                    Tell me about it man! This is what kept me playing the GBA F-Zero for around 18 months constantly! Def. my favourite period of playing any post-2000 videogame that was.

There's nothing better than competing with people on forums and then discussing tactics. The next few months are going to be hectic! I can't wait!!!

Oh! This from Dave @ JPNgames...

According to the tracking result they should be delivered today. All the packages etc are pre-prepared for the speediest dispatch possible, so I just hope they arrive soon .
                    WOO! Good news, eh Mayhem?

Comment

I have what can best be descibed as an extreme competitive streak, that comes from being the youngest of three sons. So you people best watch out, when I get going, I get going, no one can touch me on Sega Rally, no one, that was the last game I really turned it on for. But with both Sega and Nintendo pulling the racing strings you can't say no really can you.

Comment

Watching those videos on playasia has made me want this game even more. Curse Datel and their ****ty Halfloader.

By the way, is there going to be an offical time rankings board for this?

Sega Rally ate most of my second year at uni up, but i topped a few of the boards for a while there

Comment

Originally posted by Marmite
                          Watching those videos on playasia has made me want this game even more. Curse Datel and their ****ty Halfloader.

By the way, is there going to be an offical time rankings board for this?
                          Yes - there will be one over on the online/challenges forum.

I will create a leaderboard once I have confirmation of all the tracks in their relevant catagory listings (such as Pawn, Knight, Queen, King or whatever they use this time).

Sorry - you mean on the Nintendo site don't you? I don't know - hopefully they will start one on friday to coincide with the official release as there is only an AX one up so far.

Comment

For real man!

The presentation is just sick - the character animation when Captain Falcon was selected was heavy! That brer's got Heroness!

Comment

After watching those vids I can confidently say that my pants are now off and my stiffy is in my hand.

Check out the pre-start countdown screens and the way that boost pad rises up behind you!! I feel worried for some strange reason - my emotions are all messed up because I want this game so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ono
                                I forgot to mention.

I got an unknown package this morning.

Had to go to work so couldn't collect it from the PO.

Think I'll go get it at lunchtime.
                                I'm hoping mine will turn up tomorrow, but I don't think anyone will be in so I'm praying that the nice postman will leave it next door rather than take it back to the depot. Please please please. OR I could phone in sick. Yes, that's what I'll do. Time to pretend to vomit.

Comment

Working...
                                X