No announcement yet.

Minna No Golf 5 (Everybody's Golf 5) - PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as I know it's all there on the US store (or at least it was when I last had a look round about 2 weeks ago)

Comment

i'm pretty sure all the dlc is the same for us/europe. as we play in the same servers and it would make it impossible otherwise, with tournaments quite often specifying dlc courses and characters.

Comment

They all get the same stuff but not at the same time. As is usual, we tend to get it later, possibly due to the game being released later over here.

I think Kratos was released everywhere at the same time though so maybe any further DLC will be released simultaneously now.

Comment

We got it only about a week later, and most of the DLC has turned up within a few weeks, not so bad.

I doubt we'll ever get the costume packs and Mainichi Issyo lobby stuff that Japan and Asia have though. If they're lucky they'll never get Kratos either.

Comment

Just checked. Both the US and Europe have the Oceania course, Alex, Gloria and Kratos.

Comment

I notice this hasn't been mentioned on here:

New course, Jurassic Island C.C.

It's been available for a week in Japan, no news on US/UK release but I expect it will be next year unfortunately.

Comment

Nice, that'll be a definite buy for me when the UK version is released.

Media Molecule have been hinting that there will be some sort of LBP stuff for this too, they didn't say what it was but I'm expecting characters rather than a new coarse.

Comment

That reminds me, I haven't downloaded the Oceania course yet. Been too busy on Everybody's Golf 2 on PSP.

Comment

I have left my PS3 on all morning downloading updates for this to be able to play the new course, total joke.

doesn't give me a size but seems to be sucking down huge amounts of data (even allowing for the pathetic PSN download speeds I get)

Comment

Working...
                    X