Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or this one: http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t=22733

Comment

I'm a bit (very) late picking this up, was only when I played it at Gamestation at the weekend I realised how good it was, nice to see it's not simple and aimed at kids, lots of ball control etc. Great game, anyone else still playing and able to give me some best round scores to aim at.

Cheers.

Comment

Not sure of my best round scores but you can resurrect the failed speed golf challenge, in which I am the reigning champ

I love this game.

Comment

Finally started playing the Character matches! How blind I have been! Quite a fun mode. I now have 2 of the...erm...additional features unlocked. I am gonna play through this mode, then finish off the main game, then crack back onto the Speed Golf challenge. With my play rate that should take me...ermm...3 months.

Comment

My 10 year old daughter got a hole in one yesterday; 4th course 130 yard hole (7th ?) on about her 3rd go, can't believe she beat me to one.

Comment

Top girl! I'm sure I have hit 2 of them. They are saved in my replay archive. On her third go though? Bet she was chuffed!

Comment

I've played hours and hours of this game and never got a hole in one. My girlfriend got one on her first session of play.

Comment

Working...
                X