No announcement yet.

Halo 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes sense having bumper jumper, you can turn and melee at the same time, unless you are a 3 handed ninja in which case A button is fine

Comment

I've never had a problem with turning and meleeing. Personally I found it made it harder to melee. That was p much the end of BJ (lal) for me.

Comment

Originally posted by El Leone View Post
        i find bumper jumper pretty frustrating.
        I am, but only because almost 7 years of the Halo control scheme has become 2nd nature

Comment

I really wish 3 had an old school option, so X was reload the bumpers change grenade and team chat and equipment was moved to the D-pad. D@mn you Bungie!

Comment

I have just switched to bumper jumper and turned down my look sense to 4. just getting the hang of it although in really tight moments I still press B to gunbutt! DOH!

Comment

Yeah that is the worst thing, fortunately in several Melee situations I've had so far I've been able to outmelee them even after I've made the error.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                Yeah that is the worst thing, fortunately in several Melee situations I've had so far I've been able to outmelee them even after I've made the error.
                Yeah I am finding when I do melee I can 'circle melee' now where as before you could only melee in a striaght line.

Aiming is a lot smoother when jumping around like mad too. Definately improves my game to slightly above average now!

Comment

Do what I do: Tap jump or melee quickly enough to get back on that right analogue stick. AKA: Be a better player!

Comment

I switched to BJ about 3 months ago. It took a couple of sessions for it to be natural, but it is a lot better imo.

Comment

My 2nd evening of trying to use it was lots better, although when I get in a close scrape I'm still going for the old buttons.
                      Hearing me curse was a common occurrence last night

Comment

I've always had melee on thumbstick simply because, in CoD2, I got tonnes of really cheap melee kills simply when someone jumped out and surprised me, and I melee-killed them because I twitched a bit in girly-boy fright and pushed right stick in. Do it loads in CoD4 too

I've experimented loads with a low analogue sensitivity because most of the better players say to in H3 forums, especially for sniping (which I'm gash at) but I'm used to moving and aiming really fast in CoD4, and it takes some getting used to. As has been said, going back to H3 after playing a lot of CoD4 feels like you're running in glue.

Comment

I know what you mean. But bafflingly, it's surprisingly addictive glue.

That came out all wrong

Comment

Check out his animation recreations! It's pixel perfect!
                            His Teabagging was amazing

Comment

Some of that is astonishing. You have to be incredibly smart and observant to recreate things with that precision.

Comment

Totally awesome.

The models are good, but it is acting out the animations that is genius. The way he hold the Spartan laser and turns around on the spot, for example, is just perfect.

Comment

Working...
                                X