Halo 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bignige View Post
    Matchmaking isn't working for me 'info couldn't be recieved from the Halo 3 server. Matchmaking is not available'. Do I need to change settings or something?

Dunno mate, thats weird, I didnt change anything, it just worked! Wanna try and join my party the now for a game to see if it works for you?

Comment

Originally posted by bignige View Post
      What was Rare's involvement?
      Multiplayer outfits?

I really have no idea, that was just a guess due to reading a while back that that Ninja was a custom armour in H3 and because of a pic in the other thread which was taken from the latest vid:

Just doing the 2+2s...

EDIT:
      Added Ninja linky.
      Last edited by JP; 21-09-2007, 16:00.

Comment

wasent master chief in doa 4 ?.....perhaps it was just a thanks for that

Comment

No, it was a woman spartan.

Comment

matchmaking aint working for me either.

breaking my balls

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
              wasent master chief in doa 4 ?.....perhaps it was just a thanks for that
              It was Nicole Spartan 314 i think, enjoying multiplayer still not clicking with single player.
              Also wish legendary was harder than it was the check points make it too easy, I finished 1+2 on lg first time thro for the challange

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike View Post
                Also wish legendary was harder than it was the check points make it too easy, I finished 1+2 on lg first time thro for the challange
                It's only just begun....

Comment

What happens in co-op if you wander too far apart, both local and online co-op, are you warped back together like Halo and Halo 2?

Comment

To answer the question from earlier about Theatre mode file sizes. The biggest one I seem to have is 4.2mb, some arent even 1mb. Tiny really!

Comment

That's good to know, it looks like they are just recording the code rather than an actual replay as someone suggested earlier.

I think somebody mentioned about the hdd cache and clearing it earlier (could have been the other thread), I've never done this. What do I do as anything that'll speed the games up is a bonus?

Comment

Go to the memory blade, select your HDD and press Y for options

then press XX LB RB XX

and it'll ask to perform maintenance.
                        This will clear any game updates also, so don't panic when you next put a game in

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution-One View Post
                            That's good to know, it looks like they are just recording the code rather than an actual replay as someone suggested earlier.

I think somebody mentioned about the hdd cache and clearing it earlier (could have been the other thread), I've never done this. What do I do as anything that'll speed the games up is a bonus?
                            I think Bungie already confirmed this, they are only recording the actual phsyics of all objects not the actual video that results so the theatre file sizes are going to be tiny... its not like you can watch them back without the game disc after all.

Very smart move if you ask me, amazingly cool feature. I suppose expect a new series of Red vs. Blue sometime soon!

Comment

pc games have been doing replays for years. I don't like how you can't go first person in saved films

Comment

Originally posted by glitch View Post
                                pc games have been doing replays for years. I don't like how you can't go first person in saved films
                                Erm you can

Comment

Working...
                                X