No announcement yet.

Team Fortress 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never played it online on the 360, but heard there were issues.

It's a "pure" FPS experience, it would have done well on Live.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
      I never played it online on the 360, but heard there were issues.

It's a "pure" FPS experience, it would have done well on Live.
      I loved it when everyone was playing it! I played as a medic protecting the heavies, it was amazing fun.

Doubt I'll get anyone on my friends list playing it again now and I really can't play PC games at the moment.

Comment

I've only just picked up Orange Box on the 360 and fancy playing some online stuff (I hardly ever play online, as never fancy the idea of playing with people I don't know!) - so if anyone wants to sort something out online one night, i'd be up for it. Gamertag is grinderman1971.

Tony

Comment

I love this game, not played it for a long time though now. I'd be up for a game but i tend to play online during the day as i work nights.

Also still need the 8 player friends cheev if anyone fancys trying it?

Comment

Not sure if I have that cheevo myself, been nearly 2 years since I fired it up!

Anyone wants to, add me : AdCook

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Wouldn't it be great if they done a Live download version for a tenner with all the updates? Live needs a game like this.
              I would be amazed if they don't.
              TF2 is practically a different game now from what it was on release. It has something like double the content, double the modes, stacks more weapons, gameplay nuances, quirky status effects and so on. Hell, there's even item crafting.

If Valve put the "ultimate" TF2 edition up on XBLA for a good price, I think they'd rake it in. Although I suppose they'd have to hold on until the final class update is done with.

Comment

I'd pay a tenner for that, definately.

Can Xbox Live Team Fortress 2 players and PC Team Fortress 2 players play together in the same matches? I entered a match on Xbox Live a few weeks ago and the host was messing around with the level design, sticking cows on the roof, importing Half Life 2 characters into the stage and all sorts, and can only presume he was using the PC version. Seems rather unfair if they can indeed play in the same matches as an Xbox controller can't possibly offer the same speed and precision as a keyboard and mouse.

Comment

The new Co-op mode has gone live today, Mann vs Machine. It's a 6 player co-op game against robotic versions similar to hoarde.

Comment

Is it worth reinstalling for the co-op mode, Ono? haven't played since the excellent Halloween update a few years ago.

Comment

Played this for the first time this weekend, I'm a little clunky due to having to use Keyboard/Mouse but it's easy enough. Community is a mixed bag as any long running mp games is but its a nice and simple enough distraction. I wasn't expecting the game to be as basic as it is, though valve has maintained it well its very much an old school FPS. Fun enough in bursts though

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
                        1000 kills? Sod that.
                        Hah.. This was obviously before I turned into a cheeve whore.

Comment

Working...
                        X