No announcement yet.

Call of Duty 4 - Xbox 360/Playstation 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Ferris wheel is insane Awesome mission though, one of the best I've played.

Comment

Did anyone else feel tingly when

the helicopter was shot down

in the Sniper mission and

you saw it crash right before your eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Hadi View Post
        Did anyone else feel tingly when

the helicopter was shot down

in the Sniper mission and

you saw it crash right before your eyes

Hehe, was good.
        Anyway right at the end if you

Manage to hit the helicopter with the RPG, which I found near impossble, does it have an effect on the already sad ending

Comment

Does, anyone else have the problem with lag in the multiplayer on 360? As every time I play online, there's allways 6-7 times a match, it has a connection problem (Where the little symbol comes up at the bottom, and your player seems to shimmy arournd the floor for 5 seconds or so.)

I look at my connection bars after my name in the game, and it normally fluctuates between, perfect connection, and 1 red bar. Anyone know if this is a problem with the game, or just me. (Despite me and the beta got along fine and all the other online games i play.)

Comment

Originally posted by Malc View Post
            Does, anyone else have the problem with lag in the multiplayer on 360? As every time I play online, there's allways 6-7 times a match, it has a connection problem (Where the little symbol comes up at the bottom, and your player seems to shimmy arournd the floor for 5 seconds or so.)

I look at my connection bars after my name in the game, and it normally fluctuates between, perfect connection, and 1 red bar. Anyone know if this is a problem with the game, or just me. (Despite me and the beta got along fine and all the other online games i play.)
            I've only had a couple instances where enemies float about ala the old QW days - you might just be really unlucky with the host maybe.

Comment

But the problem with mine, is that it happens almost constantly after every minute or so. Also other players see me as just standing still and then kill me. (When I watch kill-cam)

Comment

Is the PS3 version region free i.e. is anyone playing the UK release on a JAP machine?

Comment

All PS3 games are region free.

Comment

not all are region free online though

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
                      not all are region free online though
                      He didn't ask that though

Comment

yeah, but its still something to point out.

Comment

Regarding the shoot down a heli with an RPG achievement, how many RPGs does it take to shot one down as I popped one last night but it took it like a man and didnt even budge, only had one RPG so couldnt try more but seems a bit **** if it takes more than one to down it!

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
                            Regarding the shoot down a heli with an RPG achievement, how many RPGs does it take to shot one down as I popped one last night but it took it like a man and didnt even budge, only had one RPG so couldnt try more but seems a bit **** if it takes more than one to down it!
                            I'm pretty shocking with the RPG's ..even if i aim directly at it i normally miss by a good 50 meters. Gotta love the smoke trails though

Comment

I STILL cant survive a dog attack, i must have been trying it for an hour earlier, no matter when i press it it just dosnet work!.

Comment

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
                                I STILL cant survive a dog attack, i must have been trying it for an hour earlier, no matter when i press it it just dosnet work!.
                                I managed it first time as a fluke.. pushed the right stick in just as it went to bite down to knife it but ended up killing it in a different way then .. plink .. achievement.

Comment

Working...
                                X