No announcement yet.

Call of Duty 4 - Xbox 360/Playstation 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't/Isn't there a specific online playlist for the new maps? I'm pretty sure there was a "BONUS MAPS" option that appears in the multiplayer game types (alongside free for all, team deathmatch, etc.).

Comment

I believe there was an objective playlist and Team Deathmatch playlist specifically for the bonus map packs when they were released. However, they have long since gone.

Comment

crazytaxinext - maybe youv just got in with a group of people (in your playlist) that dont have the new maps? it wont play them if someone in the group doesnt have them downloaded...

this game has still got me, even after getting GTA4.

Comment

Answer was under my nose the whole time! Goddamn Gamestation, they've given me a UK box but a US disc. That's seven wasted quid then. Entropay isn't working for me at the mo' so I'm gonna have to wait to get the correct regional download.... b*lls

Comment

My mate has given me his Call of Duty 4 map pack codes, but how do you use them?

Comment

You use them by sending them to me!

Nah, what you have to do is go to the marketplace blade on the 360 dashboard, then select redeem prepaid card (or whatever it says after the redeem bit) then enter in the code, then select download.

Comment

I've tried that, but the code is not 25 digits long it's 20.

Comment

oh, is it the proper/official piece of card that he gave you for the maps? Or did he just write them down for you?

Comment

Well I wrote them down off the card.

Comment

Is it from a game of the year edition that he bought ?

Maybe you have to redeem the code on the game of the year edition website in order to get the actual code to obtain the map pack.

Comment

Started up on this again. Had some really annoying matches where I just couldn't get into it and was playing **** but persevered and doing pretty decent again.

I'm more cautious now compared to normal, not running about like a headless chicken so much. And use both MP5 and M16 which I'm eventually getting good at, could never get used to the burst fire before and never bothered to give it a chance!

Comment

Yeh the M16 is actually a beast when you get accurate.

Ive been getting back into it as well and I've hit rank 55 again for the 2nd time but wont be doing prestige. I'd much rather try and get all the challenges now so I've started mixing up the weapon choices.

The game is as great as it ever was but really I think it needs another map-pack release sooner rather than later. The last few were excellent but it needs another one.

Comment

I love Call of duty 4 online, one of the only games I'm pretty condident to say I'm good at
                            I like just good old free for all and death match though not a big fan of sabotage, search and destroy, Headquarters etc

feel free to add my tag: ouenben
                            i play it often

Comment

Been playingthsi religiously now for a couple of months now and slowly closing in on the next Prestige level. I must spend 99% of my time on Search & Destroy, the no-respawning can force games into becoming quite tactical instead of run and guns and after some decent time put into it you can score massive amounts of XP thanks to the 50XP per kill.

L.O.V.E I.T

Comment

Well this game has taken over my gaming life since it came out (PS3), everthing else struggles to get a look in. I have now decided to go for my Gold Cross Prestige. I had stopped at Prestige level 6 and went for Gold wepaons.

I got, Gold AK47 (man thgat is a challenge!). Gold UZi and Gold M60E4.

Playtime: 26 Days 20 hours 7 minutes
                                KD Ratio 1:40
                                Kills 94,122 (ranked number 1,024 in the world)
                                Prestige 8

Will never stop playiong this I guess and it is the most I have played any game in my 30 years + of playing games (I am 50 now!)

I mainly play Free For All and occassional Deathmatch

My pet hate is Juggernaught, with Last Stand you have to kill someone almost three times!

Comment

Working...
                                X