X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crackdown in cars. That is all

Comment

So crackdown then (joke m8).

I forgot about the camera function last night was laid in bed as always and feeling sick so had my top off then reliased it wanted to take a picture of me with my man breasts out very scarey indeed lol

Comment

"Forgot" about the camera function?

"Feeling sick so had my top off"...

A likely story I feel Mr Dazzyman.

Comment

The deadly surprise camera!
          It almost caught me 100% naked playing Bomberman on Live.

It's the only way to play.

Comment

It most certainly makes you try even harder to NOT get wiped out.

I must admit, I forgot it was there a few times yesterday.

Comment

As soon as word gets around I play naked, people will be trying to take me down to catch a bit of Boris Body.

Comment

lol ><

so what's this game like then? (just to stay on topic) good or wack?

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                  As soon as word gets around I play naked, people will be trying to take me down to catch a bit of Boris Body.
                  Surely the opposite will happen?

Boris will be top of all leaderboards by the end of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                    Note to self: block all communication from EvilBoris.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                      Anyone managed to do a power park yet?
                      Managed to get a 100% power park last night. Think it's glitched as I was no where near the other cars, or even the pavement

Loving the game. I wish there was a way of setting a target on the map though - I find it hard working out where I am on the map.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
                        lol ><

so what's this game like then? (just to stay on topic) good or wack?
                        I'm really liking it, it feels like burnout but the free roaming aspect makes it play quite differently. The online side of it is fantastic , I'm really bowled over by how perfectly it works and how it isn't as simple as just doing races.

Comment

But at the same time it is very difficult to find a good game online. Most groups are just interested in doing the Freeburn, which is dull after a while, or you get a challenge going and half the players don't take part which makes it impossible.

I am enjoying flicking between online and off though, the implementation is flawless.

Comment

Absolutely loving this only really been playing online so far but love the freeburn challenges. Just managed to do 4 and 8 player so far. For the best burnout so far.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                              But at the same time it is very difficult to find a good game online. Most groups are just interested in doing the Freeburn, which is dull after a while, or you get a challenge going and half the players don't take part which makes it impossible.

I am enjoying flicking between online and off though, the implementation is flawless.
                              Was finding this alot last night in a random group of 8 players, half just want to faff about and trying to get any challenges completed is a real chore. It doesn't help that if someone leaves or you need to boot someone during a challenge you have to start over.

For the most part I love this game but there are some things I have gripes with. They REALLY should have included a restart if only for the races, especially those that take you from one corner of the map to the other. If not a restart then the wreckage scenes need to be a damn sight shorter or skippable, not fussed about it in the other modes but it makes races bloody frustrating. I don't know why they couldn't have made them shorter in the same vein as the opponent takedowns in Road Rage. Those are the ideal length causing the least disruption whilst allowing you to reposition yourself during the event.

Gripes aside I am enjoying this. The cars handle well and the game runs really smoothly. Online integration is excellent and fairly seemless unless the EA servers through a strop and/or cause the game to crash (which happened last night). Whilst I'm not normally interested in the stunt modes, the challenges are a real blast provided you can find a group willing to work together. The scoring for Showtime and time attack is also well implemented and easy to access. Not too fussed with the soundtrack although the option to load your own playlist ala Test Drive would have been nice.

Infact my only concern is that I won't have anything to occupy me once all of the gates and billboards are smashed.

Oh and the first demo was complete pap (didn't play the second) and didn't do the game any justice at all.

And I really want a patch to swap DJ Atomika for the woman's voice at the start of the game. For a small moment there I thought I might have a DJ worth listening to
                              Last edited by Riskbreaker; 28-01-2008, 09:41.

Comment

Online, I'd draw MASSIVE comparisons to Skate. The way it's implemented, the things you can do, it's equally as fun...actually more fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X